Chapter 6 - The match

For your information - I don't know much about basketball so please bare with the informations. Correct me if i'm wrong with anything.

___________________________________

Author pov.

There is a dead silent all over the outdoor basketball court where everyone in Royal blue university gathered right now to watch the basketball match between Royal blue team and Redcrest team. Both teams were waiting for the signal to start the match. Redcrest team has never lost a basketball match in history except last time match with Royal blue team. Therefore, everyone know that this time they are came to take revenge for the insult happen to them last time. Although the royal blue team is new, everyone in the town knows that no one can beat Ethan's team when it come to basketball or any other thing. With the whistle sound, the match started which everyone was eagerly waiting for.

5 positions of the Royal blue team :-

Ethan - Center
Ray - Power forward
Eden - Small forward
Arvan - Shooting guard
Ellyn - Point guard

The ball was in Sam's hand as he rum toward basket board on the opponent's side of the court avoiding royal blue members. Redcrest team members got 2 points shot. Layup shot, attempt made by leaping from below, laying the ball up near the basket, and use one hand to bounce in off the basket board in to the basket. With a field goal redcrest team won another 2 points, earning a free throws with another 1 point, redcrest team won a total 5 points. Sam looked at Ethan with a smirk as they won another 2 points with a jump shot.

Arvan's pov.

This is not good. There strong than last time we played the match. I need talk to Ethan.

"Ethan, they are strong than last time. We need to be careful."

"Let them be, for now. Were gonna win this match no matter what. Trust me"

"I always am"

He gave me a small smile with pat on my shoulder as he walk toward where his position were. From corner of my eyes I caught Aurora's giving me a concerned look as me and Ethan talk and I saw her relaxed when I mouthed her to 'Don't worry'. A smile appeared on my face when I remembered she was concerned about me. Don't worry babe we will definitely gonna win this match.

Ethan pov.

Another 3 points, not bad. Arvan's right, their team definitely stronger than last time but I'm not going to let them win. We are more stronger than them, it's just nobody don't know how much, yet.

"Oi.... Ethan Ethan... what happened to you and your team ha? Look at you, not even 1 point ha. Your much weaker than last time if my memories are right."

I didn't said anything but give him a dead glare as Sam continue to tease me and my team. Look after your team, Sam.

We now have a 10 minutes break. I felt a tap on my right shoulder while i was busy wiping my sweats and when I turned around, Heilie was standing there with a bottle of water in her hand. As I turned around completely toward, she gave me the water bottle with her beautiful eye smile on her face. I was really captivated by her beauty so I didn't notice I was staring at her this whole time. I snapped out when I heard someone cleared his throat and that person turn out to be none other than Eden who gave me a dead glare like saying 'don't you dare'. My attention went back to her again when I heard her beautiful sweet voice calling my name.

"I thought you might need this, Ethan" she gave me a shy smile. I can't help but to smile back. She is so cute.

"Thank you Heilie"