A New Beginning

plz no hating... hopefully tho you will like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hurry up, Terra!" yelled Skyla up the stairs.

" I'm coming! Just a second!" Terra yelled back, " You do realize I am older than you, right? You can wait!"

Skyla and Terra were the best of friends. Terra was like a sister to Skyla. Skyla had lost her parents when she was only five years old. After the accident, Terra found Skyla in an abandoned house. She stayed with Terra for her entire life. 

" Terra get down here! It's been 5 minutes since the last time you said you were coming! We are gonna be late!"

" Ok, ok! Coming!" Just then a girl with short, dark purple hair cam running down the stairs. She was wearing a black short jacket with a white shirt with purple trim on the bottom. She wore skinny jeans and blackish/purple boots.

" About time!" Skyla said rolling her eyes. Skyla was wearing her indigo-purple hair down which went down to her waist. Parts of her hair on the side were braided and pulled back into a small pony tail in the back. She wore a purple shirt that had short sleeves but the top of it was cut out and had a grey tank top underneath. She was wearing skinny jeans as well with black Converse sneakers.

Terra rolled her eyes. Then Skyla grabbed Terra's hand and ran out the door. They were going to a bonfire at a school. Well, at least Skyla was. Terra was going to another party on the water. Skyla was starting school the next week there since they had just moved to Benum City. Skyla was thirteen almost fourteen and Terra was almost seventeen. Skyla lived with Terra since Terra was old enough to have a house.

" So, are you gonna meet any boys?" Terra said nudging Skyla.

Skyla surprised said, " No way! I'm a lone wolf. I do what I want to do and go where I want to go. Well, except I go with you."

" Awwww, thanks. Fine I won't stay to make you meet a boy."

" Thank you."

As they were arriving at the bonfire, Terra said goodbye to Skyla since Terra wasn't going to stay. Skyla waved and walked in.

" You should meet someone though!" Terra yelled as she was leaving.

" I don't know! Maybe!" Skyla yelled back.

Skyla wasn't a boy type. But she promised herself to at least talk to some people. When Skyla got to the bonfire, she found a place where she could sit and watch but not where people could see her.

Then she sees a boy about her age standing with a group of people and making them laugh. He was wearing goggles in his deep blue colored hair and was wearing a blue jacket over a white sweatshirt.

" Don't like parties either, huh?"

Skyla turned and saw a boy next to her. Apparently he was talking to her. The boy had green colored hair and wore a headband with a lightning bolt on it.

" Woah! Um, hi............ Um, no not really." Skyla said while tucking a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

" Ya me either. I'm not good at this stuff. I don't go to things like this. But you know, there has to be a time where I have to live in the real world, not virtual. I'm Toxsa, by the way."

" Oh, I'm Skyla." What am I doing! Skyla thought. Since she didn't know what this green haired kid, or Toxsa was talking about, she just nodded. Where's Terra when you need her? Skyla thought while she tried to get green haired boy to leave.

By the time Skyla got out of her thought, Toxsa had left. Just then, she spotted him by the bonfire. But he was talking to someone while he was over there. Then Skyla realized who he was talking to. Before she knew what was happening, the blue haired boy started to walk over to her. Oh no. Skyla thought. Before she had time to run, the boy had already come over.

" Hey. So uh, don't like parties much?" Ya well, I'm only here because we had to get Toxsa away from the virtual world."

Skyla didn't know what to say. " Toxsa? "

" Ya, you know, the kid with the green hair that just talked to you? Do you have like short term memory lose or something?"

" No! I have a perfectly good memory!" Skyla said a little offended.

" Hey, I'm just kidding!" The boy said backing off.

Skyla looked away for a moment, she didn't know what to do. All she could do was stand there until he left, but something inside her made her want to keep talking to this boy. She looks back at the blunette and with all the courage she can get she says,

" I'm Skyla. What's your name?"

The boy looked at her and laughed a little. Then gave her a smile and said,

"Nice to meet you, Skyla. I'm Ceylon Jones."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want more please tell me and I will keep writing!