The Truth

" Terra?" Skyla said in awe, " Wh- what are doing here?"

" Came to find you, you've been leaving without telling me lately. Do you know why I am taking care of you? Because you're not old enough to by yourself," Terra said sternly.

" Well yeah, and my parents and your parents were good friends and in that accident my par-, you said you would promise to take care of me until I was old enough to do things on my own." Skyla answered.

Terra faintly laughed, " Not quite."

" So how'd know I was here?" Skyla said said seriously.

" You've been coming here because your helping Mr. White clean his shop, right?"

" Um, yes that's what I've been doing." Skyla said trying to sound truthful.

Terra glared at her, " Yeah right." Skyla flinched at her glance. " Skyla, don't lie. I know why you're here."

" Huh?" Skyla was shocked.

" I knew what you were going to be from the start, Novix," Terra smiled and laughed a little.

" WHAT!?!?!" Skyla yelled at her in surprise.

" It's not everyday that you become a Tenkai Knight. I should know that," Terra smiled faded.

" Wait, you were a Tenkai Knight?" Skyla pointed at her.

" I was. And that's why we moved here Skyla, so you could become a Tenkai Knight." Terra explained.

" Ha, well that's gonna be hard to do, after all Beag won't let me anywhere near the Knights." Skyla said.

" Beag what?" Terra said and started to think about something. " Skyla, it's my fault." Skyla was in shock again.

" How are you part of this?"

" I was the Novix before you," Terra said. " I did something that lost the Coreki's trust and they hate Novix now. Of course the Knights weren't there because they had just reappeared. I was your age when I first became Novix."

" Does that mean that your parents knew about Quarton too?" Skyla asked.

" Not exactly." Terra smiled. " Do you know what actually happened to your parents?"

" No, not really. All I know is that they were attacked one night when I was four." Skyla explained slowly. " What happened to yours? I mean if you're ok with that,"

" My parents were caught in an accident, the same as yours," Terra said. " You had an older sister right?"

" Yeah I did." Skyla said remembering her sister. " She was really nice. I wish I could see her again. But its been so long I can't even remember her name. Kinda stupid right? She also went out during some days and wouldn't come back for hours. I never knew what she did but I guess it was important. "

" Well," Terra said, " I can tell you where she is. Right now."

" Really?" Skyla's face lit up.

" She's been here all this time, actually she standing in this room." Terra said laughing a little.

" What?" Skyla was confused. Then she thought it through and realized what she meant.

" Skyla, I'm your sister." Terra said smiling. Skyla was shocked and almost fell on the floor crying. Instead she ran from where she was standing into Terra arms.

" Are you really my sister?" Skyla said in between sobs.

" Why would I lie to my sister?" Terra said with tears in her eyes too.