What's Wrong with Skyla?

" I have a question for all of you guys," Skyla said as she approached to railing of the balcony. Skyla was serious as she said this. She wanted answers and she wanted them now.

" Umm.... what are you talking about?" Toxsa asked looking up at her. She stared him right in the face and he flinched a little. The others didn't know what was the problem.

" What's your problem?" Chooki glared at her.

" The problem is you, you all lied to me!" Skyla started to yell. " You never told me!"

" Told you what!" Guren said to her.

" That you were the Tenkai Knights!!"

The room fell silent. Nobody said a word. Nobody said anything. Skyla looked away from everyone.

" You think-, you think that I'm making this up? Well I'm not! It all makes sense now!" Skyla yelled. Then she quieted down. After a few seconds a faint laugh was slightly heard. " You should see the looks on your faces right now!" Skyla laughed for a while, then stopped. She started to walk down the stairs, slowly. Then she stood before all of the others and still kept quiet.

" Skyla? A-are you ok?" Ceylan said nervously.

" Never been better, Tributon," Skyla laughed quietly. Then she walked past the boys and out the door. Ceylan watched her leave, shocked to hear what she just said. Down the street she went still looking at the ground, smiling. She didn't even realize what was happening at that moment. She didn't see that her glowing purple Corebrick had black and red lines starting to cover it. As she walked farther away, the lines began to decrease. as the last lines disappeared, Skyla came to her senses.

" What? Huh?" Skyla looked around. She was at the playground where she was supposed to meet Ceylan for the first time. " How in the world did I end up here? Wasn't I going to see Mr. White?" Skyla thought for a moment and shrugged. She didn't think anything of it and went back to Mr. White's shop.

" Hey, Mr. White! I came to ask you-" she stopped. The boys were still in the shop when she walked in. 

" Um, hi?"

" Skyla?" Terra was now standing in the shop talking to Mr. White.

" Hey Terra. What are you doing here?" Skyla asked.

" I thought you and the boys sorted things out, so I came to talk about eveything else that you and them need to know," Terra explained. 

" Sort out what? I haven't talked to them for a couple days." Skyla said confused.

"But you were just here. You left like 20 minutes ago and you came back. At least thats what they told me."

" I haven't come back here since the last time-" Skyla stopped talking. She realized the guys didn't know about her yet.

"- since the last time you were on Quarton?" Ceylan finished her sentence.

"W-What?!" Skyla stared at him and the rest of them.

" How do you know who I am!?" She said nervously.

" Well duh, you practically yelled it at us." Toxsa said.

" No I didn't, I've never told you guys that! I mean I figured it out on my own, but I didn't know if I should tell you."

" And what's with all the crazy laughing from before?" Chooki asked sternly.

" I am being totally honest... I have no I idea what you're talking about-"

" Skyla, I think you should head home." Terra said finally cutting in.

" But wh-"

" Now Skyla." Terra said a little bit louder.

" Fine." Skyla turned and was about to close the door behind her when she said,

" Just tell me if something happens here or on Quarton, ok?"

" Sure." Terra said. And with that Skyla closed the door and started walking home. Terra on the other hand, stayed at Mr. White's shop.

" Ok, what was that? Why does she not remember what happens like 25 minutes ago?" Ceylan asked Terra.

" Its effecting her now. This can get really bad." Terra said pacing the floor.

" Has anything happened on Earth?" Terra asked quickly and frantically looking t all of them.

" Well a while ago she pretty upset about finding out we are the Tenkai Knights, but then she just acted crazy, she was laughing and yelling and I've never seen someone that.....crazy." Gruen said thinking back.

" Oh no. This isn't good."

" What's effecting her? What can get really bad? What's wrong with Skyla?" Ceylan demanded.

" Did you ever wonder why Beag and the Coreki don't trust Novix?" Terra asked the guys.

" Well yeah. I mean we did see her on one of Vilius' fortresses once but then she looked like she wanted to get away from it." Guren explained. 

" Well its because of me. I was the Novix before Skyla. I made Beag hate Novix because of my actions..." Terra thought back.

" What did you do to get Beag to hate you so much?" Chooki asked.

" I killed an entire army of Coreki soldiers." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai friends

sorry this chapter short, I haven't had a lot of time lately :(

what do think gonna happen next? :0 :)

also heads up it may be a while again till another chapter comes out. I have midtems soon. (yaaaaaaaayyyy......) 

Thanks, Alida