Back on Earth

CH. 6!!! YAY!!!!OK so, after this chapter, other chapters will have more of....... well how do i say this..... more perspective on the Knights, not just Skyla.  you can listen to this if you want to ^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That. Was. Awesome!!!" Skyla said excited at what had just happened. She was at home when she got a call on her wristwatch. It was Ceylan.

She tapped the accept button and said, " Hey, Ceylan."

" Hi, so um, I'm real sorry for not showing up." Ceylan said apologizing.

" It's ok. I understand things can come up."

" So I was heading to the diner with a few of my friends. Wanna come? If you don't that's ok."

" No, no I'll come!" Skyla said trying to hide her excitement.

" Great, see you soon." with that, Ceylan hung up and Skyla sat on her bed for a moment. Then she jumped off her bed and ran downstairs, nearly running over her puppy, Kira.

" Oh, sorry, Kira!" Skyla said but not stopping.

The dog sat on the steps wagging its tail and gave a happy bark.

" Terra! I'm going out for a while!" She called to Terra.

" Ok! Just be back before dark!" Terra called back.

But Skyla had already gone out the door. She grabbed her skateboard and rode all the way to the diner. When she arrived, there were four bikes and helmets in the parking lot.

" Guess they're already here. Well the good thing is, I'm not freaking out when meet new people." She said to herself thinking about how easy it is to talk to people now. When she walked in, she saw the back of Ceylan and three other boys around him. 

" Hey Ceylan! These your friends? Hi, I'm-" Before she could finish, she saw the three other boys.

" Oh hey, Skyla!" Guren said smiling. Ceylan blinked at him with confusion.

" You already know her?"

" We all do," Chooki said. " How are you doing?"

" Good, thanks." Skyla replied.

" So uh, sorry for not showing up," Ceylan said.

" Well, that's ok," Skyla said siting next to him.

 Guren, Chooki, and Toxsa looked at them while they talked.

" Do you think Ceylan likes her?" Toxsa whispered to the other two boys.

" What? He probably just made her laugh and are just friends," Guren said.

" Maybe she's gonna start school soon and he is just telling her about it," Chooki added.

" But we still need to talk  about you know where and how we're going to get the next you know what," Toxsa said.

" What?" Chooki looked at him confused.

" Quarton and the next Dragon Cube!" Toxsa whispered.

" Don't forget about that new bot that showed up," Chooki reminded Guren and Toxsa.

" Ya, Beag was sort of freaking out, remember? He said that she was dangerous," Guren said.

Then, a red glow came from Guren's pocket.

" Guys! We're being summoned!" Guren said to the two boys who also took out their glowing bricks.

" We have to get Ceylan!" Chooki whispered looking at him.

But the three figured Ceylan found out because he was trying to come up with an excuse to get out.

" Hey sorry, but we gotta go. Chooki said he would  practice soccer with us." Ceylan told Skyla.

" Huh? Oh right! Come on guys! You guys have a lot to learn, especially you ,Toxsa!" Chooki said getting up.

" Hey!" Toxsa glared at him.

" Sorry Skyla, but at least we got to talk a little," Ceylan said walking out the door.

" Ya, I guess we did......" Skyla said sighing.

" As she was about to leave the mall to head home, a purple glow came from her core brick in her pocket.

" Well, I guess I can go to Quarton to keep my mind off of Ceylan and the others ditching me," she said to herself.

She took her skateboard and went to Mr. White's shop.

" Hey Mr. White! Um, can I look for book?" She said without stopping when she entered.

" Uh, you may," Mr. White said looking at her confused.

Ok that was a really stupid excuse, she thought. She ran to the portal and waited for it to start up. But nothing happened.

" What?" Skyla said trying to figure out why nothing was working.

Then she heard the door open.

" What! Not now!"

" So you already been there, haven't you," Mr. White said walking in.

"Huh? Wait, wait, wait. You know about Quarton?" 

" Why, yes I do, I've been there. And that's where I met my good friend Boreas." Mr. White said as a giant hologram of a robot came from behind him.

" That's what chased me here the first time!" She screamed pointing at the hologram.

" I am Boreas, one of the guardians of Quarton," said the giant robot.

" Cool. So um, how do you get this thing to work!" Skyla yelled frustrated.

" You place your core brick in the pillar next to you," Mr. White instructed.

Skyla did what she was told. As she moved her hand closer, her core brick glowed in her hand as it was placed in the pillar.

" Ok! I think I understand now." She said.

Then, a bright light came from above her. She smiled remembering how she reacted the first time this happened. Just like before, she started pixelating.

" Ok, Quarton! Here I come!" She said as she was sent to the far off cube planet.