Robofusion

Hi guys! so um again sorry for not publishing and i hope you haven't gotten bored with me since i never write. But hopefully you still want to read this so i thank you all for that! ;) If you don't like music with swears in it then don't listen. if you don't care, go right ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Skyla, or Novix, arrived on Quarton, the battle against the Knights and Granox's evil forces was already happening.

" Why are the Knights so far away from here?" Skyla said looking down. Then she realized she was on the wrong side. She had teleported onto the fortress Granox had been guarding from the Knights!

" Oh this is great! Really great! Now I'm stuck up here!" Skyla yelled. She figured someone had heard her because one of the Coreki soldiers pointed to her. Beag looked to see her stading there and then yelled,

" I knew Novix was trouble for the Knights! Look, she is on the enemy's side!"

The knights looked up to she Skyla standing there. " Hey! What do you think your doing!" Bravenwolf yelled to her.

" I'm not on Granox's side! I swear I'm not!" Skyla tried to explain.

" Well it looks to me that you are!" Valorn said.

" Whatever. Don't mind her. We can take Novix down after we take down Granox! Stay focused, we can beat this guy!" Bravenwolf said to the Knights.

I have to get down there, Skyla thought. With one jump, she managed to get a few feet away from landing on the fortress. Before she could touch the ground, Coreki soldiers tried to shoot her down. She was lucky that she hadn't gotten hit with one. She jumped again and actually jumped over the Knights, but they didn't notice with all the dust.

" Guys get serious! One mind, one team. Right Tributon? Yo, Tributon, hello?" Skyla heard Bravenwolf say.

" Oh, I was thinking about Lime Parfait." Tributon said and started running along with the Knights.

What up with Tributon? And what's Lime Parfait? Wait, isn't that what Ceylan said he wanted at the diner earlier today!? Skyla started to freak out and didn't know what to do. She couldn't think of anything else. She couldn't move her body at all. All she could do was watch the Knights in a group saying: One mind! And one team! She watched as they spread out and then started coming headfirst at each other. Literally. But in the end, nothing had happened.

" Think teamwork guys! Human pyramid!" Bravenwolf said. Human pyramid? Skyla looked at the knights while tried to " focus" as a pyramid.

" All together now! Focus!" Brave wolf said the the Knights.

" On what!" Lydendor yelled.

Then air forces commanded by Granox came flying in. as they flew closer, They started to shoot lasers at the struggling Knights.

After the second failure, the knights were getting frustrated. Granox then kept sending air ships to attack the knights. Tributon came running out and tried to shoot down some of the ships.

" I'm sure gonna miss this!" Tributon said.

" Miss what? What are you talking about!" Valorn commented.

What is Tributon going to miss? Skyla thought. She was started to calm down and cold remember hoe to move again. Ok! Calm down, calm down. Don't jump to conclusions, she kept telling herself.

" They've flown over us! Let's try a direct attack on the fortress!" Bravenwolf suggested.

" But what about one mind and one team and robofusion?" Tributon said frantically.