𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇

Stacy notices andy and kym too and gasps. we decide to leave. we call our uber and head home.

two days later, at school, andy walks up to me and stacy "hey ladies" he says. "hey" stacy responds coldly. i look at him with a serious expression.

"is everything alright?" he asks. "yeah everything's fine just go" i say. "are you mad at me?" "no? i just don't want to talk to you, we're in the middle of something" not true, i am mad. plus me and stacy were talking about going to see the eras tour movie so we weren't in the middle of something.

"ok if you say so" he says before leaving. the bell rings so we all go to class. as usual, andy sits next to lydia. you can't imagine how happy i am to be able to destroy both of them.

i sit next to stacy "i'll blackmail him" i whisper to her. "isn't that illegal?" she asks. "i don't know and honestly, i don't care". class is over and as we're heading out, i start looking for andy.

"hey can we talk?" i hear andy asking from behind me. "oh yeah i was actually looking for you" i say. we go to a spot where nobody could hear us.

"why are you mad at me? what did i do?" he asks before i could speak "shut up, i'm the one talking" i tell him

"why are you mad at me? what did i do?" he asks before i could speak "shut up, i'm the one talking" i tell him. he looks at me confused.

"so me and stacy, after our dinner, decided to go to this club in Virginia" i start saying. "oh no. listen" "shut up and i'm not kidding, silence please" i say interrupting him. boy, when i talk you need to stfu. idgaf about your lame excuses.

"i was saying... we were at this club so we decided to go dancing! And what do i see? Andy goldfarb and Kym whateverhersurnameis making out??? that's crazy!" andy looks at me scared. good, he should be.

"so what do i decide to do? take a pic of course! and if you don't do whatever i tell you to, i'm gonna send it to that 7th grade gossip account" i add. "oh no you wouldn't" he says. "don't try me, you know damn well i would" i say

"wai- wait why are we in bad blood? i thought you hated lydia? why are you mad at me for cheating on her?" he asks. "babe, i'm still mad at lydia, i just want a slave, that's it" i say. or maybe because i have a crush on you and i want you to be my boyfriend. gosh, he's so stupid. trying to figure out what's going on in his head is like going through an endless labyrinth.

"ok fine! but please don't ever post that" he begs. "fine" he's so easy to manipulate. "can we still be friends tho?" he asks. " i don't care honestly. due tomorrow we have math homework, do it and give it to me next morning" i say before walking off.

 due tomorrow we have math homework, do it and give it to me next morning" i say before walking off

at lunch, i sit with stacy and tell her what happened. "wow girl i didn't know you had this evil side" she says. " oh come on, i'm not evil, i'm just a little jealous" "sometimes i wonder if you really like him, when i had a crush on him i was weak on my knees whenever i saw him, you on the other hand, it looks like you hate him" stacy tells me.

"sometimes i do hate him but alright! i do like him still" i say. "soo, did you text ashtray?" she asks trying to change the argument. oh ashtray, i completely forgot about him. "not yet, but i'm going to text him right now"

'hey it's me, the blonde girl from that party yesterday' i hit send. i turn off my phone and eat lunch. me and stacy start taking about girly stuff when i hear a notification form my phone. oh nice, it's ash!

'oh hey, olivia, right?' yes, soon to be your girlfriend. i freak out "what do i reply?" i ask stacy. "mmhh i don't know?" she's useless. 'yeah, you can call me liv' 'nice, would you like to come to the movies with my friends tonight?' oh yeah. 'can i bring my friend?' i ask. 'yeah sure. see you at 7:30' he replies.

i'm blushing so hard. i can see andy staring at me from the other table with a sad expression. respectfully, stop doing that. he shouldn't have the right to admire me.

it's 7:30 and me and stacy are outside the movies

it's 7:30 and me and stacy are outside the movies. we see ash and 3 other dudes come up to us. "hey" he says with a smile. oh screw andy, this is what i'm talking about! "hey" we salute all of them "so, what are we going to watch?" i ask

"oppenheimer" he says. boy, no way, i already saw that and it was boring af, i'm dumb and didn't understand half of it. when nobody's looking, he whispers to my ear "i thinks that's boring, but they wanted me to watch it, we can talk the whole time if you want" i smile at him. how is he so perfect?

the movie started 30 seconds ago and i already want to sleep. i start thinking... should i get over andy and start dating ashtray? i mean it's obvious we have a thing for each other. i don't really know him, but i can tell he's the perfect guy for me.

who should i choose? alright i know what's to do. 1 is ash and 2 is andy. i'm sitting between ash and stacy. i turn to stacy and ask her "pick 1 or 2" "2" she replies. naaaahhh not andy, he's stupid! but he was number 2 so i guess i'm going to pick him.

as i'm deep in my smart thoughts, (i just let stacy unconsciously pick who my boyfriend will be) i hear ashtray whispering to me. "i can tell you don't like it and honestly i hate it too. you can sleep if you want" he says handing me a blanket. nah stacy, i pick number 1!

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 Andy, now go stand in the corner and think about what you did, ha!