33

Woozi stayed with her until she ate everything, there was no talk between then but there was love and both of them could feel it.

Haeri was wrapped around Woozi with her head leaned down on his shoulder.

"Will you get trouble for being here?"

"Don't think about that. I'll stay here ok? No one can make me move. I'll be here, I couldn't be the boyfriend you needed but now let me redeem myself"

"You're always the boyfriend I needed, I wouldn't want any other way"

"I made you cry"

"You did, because you made me feel alone. But that something we could talk it out Hoon. You shut me out and made a decision alone"

"I was so caught up with work I forgot about you. What person does that?"

"An idol" she said looking at him " it's also new for me, I never dated an idol.... So yeah it was lonely, uncomfortable being without you for so long and not feeling like you were there for me. I was angry but I never thought of breaking up"

"When Wonshik called me-"

"He what?!" Haeri asked pushing him " wait don't tell me. Let's talk about this later" she got up and went inside her grandma room

Woozi didn't leave either way, he stood there waiting for her to come to him. He promised himself he wouldn't leave her.

"Sorry, who are you?" A women asked him looking honestly confused "wait you're an idol"

"Mom!" Haeri open the door "don't bother him. Granny is having trouble breathing.... Should we call the doctor?"

"I'll do it" Her dad said glancing at Woozi

"You two know each other?"

"He's... my... was..." Haeri was stuttering not knowing what to said

"I'm Haeri's friend" he said

"Friend?" She wiggle her eyes looking at both of them

"Mom...."

"I'm here because I was worried about her"

"Thank you... me and my husband were prepared for this, the doctors had warned us about this months ago. This little one knew but she's taking pretty hard"

"She's stronger than she looks" Woozi said looking at Haeri

As he spoke, the machine started beeping making all of them including doctors.

Granny didn't made it trough the night....

Next morning, Haeri woke up in her parents couch. After she sent Woozi away, her wish was to stay with her parents until the funeral.

Jihoon 🍜 💕

The guys are worried about you and wanted me to tell you that we're here for you

Thank you

I'm here for you

Thank you

Please eat

Bitna already order me too
She actually sent breakfast here

We can't go to the funeral
I'm so sorry but the company forbade us

No problem
It would change anything
She's gone

She's with you always

In the funeral, both Bitna and Wonshik didn't left her alone. They made sure she ate and stood by her until the very end.

Arriving home, she noticed her bedroom lights were on. She would swear she turned them off, before leaving this morning....

Opening the door, there was Woozi with a bouquet of flowers and a bag of food next to him.

" I couldn't bring the flowers to the funeral but can you take them?" He asked her

"Thank you... they're beautiful" she said sitting next to him " why you here?"

"I was worried about you"

"I miss her already...."

"With time it will get better. She loved you and I'm sure she wouldn't want you to be like this" he wiped her tears away

"Hoon, I have a question"

"Shoot"

"What did you mean by what you said at the hospital? What did Wonshik told you?"

"Babe, you just came from the funeral..."

"I wanna know"

"That night you went out with a Bitna, you got drunk and for what I can assume Wonshik brought you home and put you to bed. He then called me and told me you were crying because of me and I didn't deserve you. That you deserved a normal life not a hidden one"

"And you broke up with me?"

"It wasn't like that, his words got through me and I hated myself for making you feel that way. Of course I missed you babe but every morning we had practice and then the concerts and after dinner it was too late to call you. And days passed by and it was always like that. Even on the my free time, I was working and didn't take my phone."

"You should've called me or text me.... I was waiting for it. I missed you terribly and didn't felt it from your part"

"I did. I'm sorry I didn't show, my head got the best of me"

"That means you still love me?" She asked turning to him

"I never stopped loving you. Fuck I've been a mess... even the boys are tired of dealing with me"

"I know, Hoshi told me" Haeri smiled

"Do you still love me?"

Woozi waited for the answer anxiously analyzing Haeri reaction.

She smiled and kissed him softly, slightly biting his lower lip " that's for making me cry" she said before kissing him again

Everyone loves 🦖

Woozi
Not coming home

Woozi added Haeri

Hoshi
😏

Minghao
Happy for you two

Scoups
Finally