30

Bitna

Babes
How are you feeling?

Bad
Can I take the day off?

Of course
He's such a jerk
How can he do that?

I'm going to my grandma
I need to distract myself

Don't you think of him
He's a heartless jerk

Don't talk of him like that

Babes you just broke up
Talk trash about him
It helps
Don't talk to the work but with me
It helps

I'm still thinking this is all a dream

I'm here for you ♥️

Thank you

Haeri finally got off bed and get dressed to go to her grandma. She's been doing well, they may have moved here for her and she didn't mind. Haeri would do anything for her grandma.

"Hey"

"There's my girl" she smiled cupping her cheeks

"How are you feeling?"

"Like a 90 year person should feel.... Tired" she said making Haeri laugh " you can't hide from me.... What's wrong?"

"How?"

"You're my only grandchild, I know everything about you. And that laugh was not 100% real. It's a boy?"

"And how do you know that?"

"You're beautiful, you should have a line of boys trying to get to you" Haeri blushed " I guess you gave one of them the opportunity to be with you"

"And he broke my heart..."

"Tell him to come here for me to slap him. He must respect his elders"

"Granny.... What can I do to forget him?"

"If you love him why do you wanna forget him?"

"Because he broke up"

"Did any of you cheated?" Haeri shook her head "so? You need to talk it out. Tell me what happened, since the start"

So she did like she asked her, Haeri told the story since the ramen restaurant to last night when they talked.

"My girl.....I was right. You just need to talk, he thinks you're better off without him, he's worried about your life. He's an idol, my friends granddaughter would freak out if she were you" Haeri smiled " you two love each other, now go and talk to him"

"You think?"

"I know" she smiled "I love you sooo much, please go and find your happiness"

"I love you granny" she kissed her grandma and decided to go to Hybe and talk to him

Haeri arrived at the building and was going inside when the security stopped her.

"Hey, did you forget about me? I even brought you coffee"she said smiling

"Thank you but-"

"Haeri" Hoshi said hugging her "he told us.... How are you? Do you want me to punch him?"

"I wanna talk with him. But he-" Haeri pointed at the security guy

"Woozi told me not to let you in"

"He did what?!" Both Hoshi and Haeri asked surprise

"Sorry....."

"Put her back in the list, I work here also" Hoshi said and the security guy nodded backing away

"Thank you but no. If he took me off the list he doesn't want to see me"

"He doesn't know what he wants.... He's freaking out because of hurting you"

"So he decides to break up and hurt me even more?! We need to talk... I thought that.... Now I don't even know" she wiped her tears " don't tell him I'm crying"

Hoshi hugged her once again "I'll talk to him, he loves you... he just doesn't know how to deal with all of this"

"Maybe I was too harsh. You were working...."

"We were but we find the balance. At least the ones of us who dated found that. It's just hard"

"I'm going. See you later"

"Haeri? Come back to our chat group? Please"

"I'm no longer dating him, it doesn't make sense"

"Dk is missing his army buddy" he said making Haeri laugh

"Tell him I miss him too" she waved and went home

As Haeri went home, she was thinking of calling Bitna to make her some company. Great minds think alike and when she arrived. Bitna was at her door with pizza and soju waiting for her.

"I love you" Haeri said hugging her

"Me or the soju"

"Both" she laughed " let's get in"

Chilling at her house, Wonshik called Bitna. The girl just sighed and hang off the phone.

"Still no talking to him?"

"Hmmm kinda. He says he wants to be my friend"

"And you?"

"I won't hide that I like him and seeing him makes it worse. I want to forget him"

"Don't you wanna try?"

"No. It's the formula for disaster. I'll never be number on for him and that would mess me up. I want someone who will do anything for me"

"And you found that person?"

"Not yet" she smiled