25

Jihoon 🍜 💕

Babe yes or no?

Babe yes or no?

You look hot

So that's a yes

It's a always be with me wearing that

I can manage that 😉

Why Bitna left in a hurry yesterday?
We were a bit worry about her

Don't make me started on that
Wonshik called her

And she went?

Yup
She said she needed to talked to him to move on

Is she capable of that?

Not sure

She and Hoshi hit off

I notice but I don't want him hurt too
She and Wonshik is complicated now

I get it
I'll try and speak with him too
Now babe do you want to come here with your new shirt?

Company or dorms?

Dorms
We're resting after the concert
Although tomorrow we're filming going

I'll meet you there

Oh leave the next weekend open

Why?

You and me
Weekend off

You sure you can ?

I'm all yours

I like that 💕
Thank you

We both need it

As she was leaving the store, Wonshik appeared in front of her. Haeri tried to ignored him but he grabbed her wrist.

"Wait please, I'm not stalking you but I'm happy to see you. Can we speak?"

"I don't know..."

"Please...we are best friends after all" she sighed and sat in a near table

"Talk"

"I'm so sorry for what I've done to you and to Bitna. I wasn't myself and I really regret my actions with both of you. I talked to Bitna a few days ago and she...."

"I hope she dump your ass. You were a jerk"

"We weren't dating..." he said " but she did said that she likes me and now doesn't want to see my face"

"You deserve that" Haeri said

"I know, but I'm trying to make amends. I really meant when I said that I want to be your friend"

"We can't be friends when I'm afraid you'll kiss me, I can't be friends with you because I'll be afraid to speak about Hoon without hurting your feelings"

"Haeri, please.... I'll kneel if you want me to... Bitna took the offer" he chuckled "please forgive me"

"Don't kneel. People will start looking" Haeri said "just let's be friends. Let's start over"

"Hi I'm Wonshik" he said

"Hi I'm Haeri, I'm dating and really happy"

"Your boyfriend is a lucky man" he smiled at her "thank you"

"Don't thank me yet. I'm still mad at you but I'm giving you a second chance"

"Thank you Haeri, you always had a gold heart"

Her phone rang and when Wonshik saw the name on her phone, he waved and went away

"Are you afraid I'll run away?" She asked him

"If you're with that shirt I'm afraid someone kidnapp you. Are you still in the mall?"

"Yeah, need something?"

"Can you go to the music store and buy me a microphone? I'll send you the one I want, mine seems to have a little noise"

"Sure babe"

"You're the best, I'll send you the money"

"Hoon...." She said rolling her eyes

"I know, but still sending you the money."

"I just talked to Wonshik"

"He was there?!"

"Yeah, it was coincidence but we talked. I decided to start over with him"

"Babe and that's a good idea? He's still in love with you"

"I don't know if it's a good idea but I like him as my friend. I really don't wanna lose him"

"Ok, I'll remember to breathe before talking to him but don't expect me to be friendly with him"

"Thank you, I'll buy you the microphone and then I'm going over there"

"See you"

As Haeri enters the dorms, she felt someone pull her down behind the counter.

"Another war Dk? I have this for Hoon, it cannot brake"

"Leave it, your boyfriend is trying to kill me"

"What did you do?"

"I may left my water bottle open in his studio"

"Ok count me out" she tried to get up and he pulled her again while Minghao pass by

"Hey Haeri" he said to her "Woozi he's here but he has back up" he yelled

"I don't care if it's Hoshi, I'm about to slap -" he saw Haeri and his frown turn to a smile "hey babe"

Haeri got up and kissed him "don't kill him"

"you got lucky" Woozi said to him as he took the bag and went to his room with her