Frank

I was hurt. My first girlfriend, the girl I gave my heart to, cheated on me. I was sulking, while taking a walk to clear my mind. I heard footsteps come up from behind me.
"Fra-", I turned around anger in my eyes. "NO! DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO ME!", I shouted at the person following me. Which just so happened to be Hazel.
She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Ok, I will. But when you want me to explain, you know where to find me." and with that she turned and ran towards Camp Jupiter. I kinda felt bad. I would never hurt Hazel, even though she cheated.
I hope once she explains, I can forgive her. I really want to. I sighed and not wanting to go back to camp with her by myself, went back to Percy's. I slowly knocked and the door opened revealing Percy.
He embraced me in a man hug. He was the first person to witness us dating. "I'm so sorry man", he said. I just shrugged and said, "Can we just go back and play the stinking game." They all nodded but still looked worried.
We went back and since Hazel was not here to ask the next person, Jason asked again.
"Frank, truth or dare?". "Dare", I said without hesitation. He thought for a moment and said, "I dare you to ask Reyna out." I stared at him my mouth hanging open. He realized what he said and said, "But you do-", but was interrupted by Reyna.
"Look Frank, I think you're nice but first that would make things awkward in our job and second I have a boyfriend." Everyone's mouths dropped, except for Travis, who was dating Katie at the time. I looked at him and said, "Travis did you already know this?", he nodded and looked nervously at Katie. "Who is it?", Jason asked. Reyna said, "Travis".
Then all Chaos broke loose. Everyone but Reyna looked at him with fire in their eyes. Then Katie's eyes got tears and she ran to the bathroom followed by her best friends, Percy and Annabeth. Connor turned to his brother and started a fight, Katie was like a sister to him. Reyna was just looking confused so I went and told her the bad news.
She went and cried with Katie. Percy kicked Travis out and sighed. "Woo, an awesome party so far Jackson.", he muttered under his breath, sarcastically.