Third Person

So your probably wondering what happened to Hazel and Frank after all of this. Well Hazel apparently went to Camp Half Blood and knew Chiron would tell Frank were to find her. After the game ended and they explained to Chiron everyone agreed to spend the night at Percy's, Frank said he had to go talk to someone and then he'd be right back. They all understood. He traveled to Camp and went to find Hazel. She was in her cabin when he found her.

Frank's POV

When I found Hazel she was laying in her bed. I knocked and she said to come  in. I walked in and sat next to her. "One question and we can forget about it. Maybe.", she nodded. "Why?", I asked her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. Look I would've told you this a long time ago but I couldn't. Drew and Piper were still fighting about being the head of the cabin, when Drew decided to get revenge. She used her charmspeak and convinced Dakota he was in love with me and convinced me to kiss him. She then said that we couldn't tell anyone because if we did then she would find who we told and make them suffer." I just stared at her. I hugged her so hard that she started gasping. "Thank the gods.", I whispered to her. We walked back to Percy's hand-in-hand. When we walked in we explained what happened and everyone gave us a group hug. Well tonight wasn't that bad I guess. Even with the breakups. Maybe we'll play this game again.