Will

Connor turned to me with an eyebrow raised. "Dare." "I dare you to tell us something nobody knows about you." I thought for a moment and had an ah ha moment. "The thing I'm going to tell you must never leave this room.", they all nodded. "Okay when I was ten, we went to an amusement park called Worlds Of Fun/Oceans Of Fun. We went during Halloween so my step-siblings, our friends, and I could go to the haunted houses. Seeing as how I was ten and those things were really freaky, that wasn't such a good idea. Before we went in there was this 'demon' thing telling us about the houses, like the high school of horrors, the nightmare in Narrowbrook Plaza, ect. If anyone chickened out right then and tried to run, one of the people from the houses would come and scoop them up and put them in the houses, strapped to a chair.
Now being the fearless ten-year-old I was, I wasn't scared, even though I was the youngest in our group. We went to The high school of horrors first, which wasn't that scary. But when we got to Nightmare in Narrowbrook Plaza, which was the last house, I was getting pretty spooked. I was so scared that one time in one of the rooms of an apartment I peed my pants and puked on the person there, which made him look even scarier. In the end I ran out, chased by three vomit-covered goons, and at least eight or more nasties.", I said. They looked at me and started cracking up. "You should've gotten a picture", Percy said and everyone agreed. "I know what we're going to do for Halloween this year.", Annabeth said with a smile and everyone chuckled evilly. Oh joy, I get to go to more haunted houses, I thought to myself.