Reyna

Oh my frickin gods, how can she say that was embarrassing. That frickin made me almost pee my pants. Anways once we got over our shock we started the game again. "Reyna, t or d?", she asked me. Hmmmm. Well since I was a praetor I can't be a wussy. "Dare.", she looked at me in a way that only one person has looked at me before. She had the same look as Aphrodite when she saw me in the park all those years ago. The look like they know the perfect person for you and they're going to do anything necessary to get you together. I have been afraid of that look ever since I was young. "I dare you to kiss Jason. On the lips. For a minute." Jason, Piper, and my jaws all dropped. "W-w-what?!", we all asked, simultaneously. "Reyna. Avila. Ramírez. Arellano. Kiss. Jason. Grace. On. The. Lips. For. A. Minute.", she said like she was talking to a child. I can't believe this.
I looked at him, and he looked at me. "Well it is your dare, I guess.", he said hesitantly. We sat next to each other and suddenly we both got really embarrassed. Percy noticing this said, "Okay guys, this is awkward enough. Let's give them some privacy." We sent an appreciative glance his way. He winked at us and they all went to the living room and we went to his bedroom.
He took my head in his hands and put his lips against mine. His hands went to my waist and I put my hands around his neck. We kissed and about eternity later someone knocked on the door letting us know it's been a minute. We broke apart and looked at each other, then looked away blushing madly. We went out of the room and say in our old spots not looking at each other. Piper looked infuriated. I didn't care because that look Clarrise gave me earlier was right. I am in love with Jason.