Chapter 17: Creature

So, I'm back from my lil break, writer's block is finally gone. I also want to thank you guys from all the support you gave me. Also want to thank you for all the reads! This is insane like, there's so much people here!
_____________________________________________________

Uzi: Uhhh N?

N: What's up Uzi?

Uzi: Remember when I said that there was some "red stuff" in the oven?

N: Uh, yeah.

Uzi: It's like... Kinda growing...

N: Uh... What do you mean by that?

Uzi: I mean, look at the oven! It looks like it's stuffed!

N: Hm... It's kinda familiar... I dunno, maybe mandela effect.

Uzi: But what should we do about it? We can't just let it stay in there! Imagine, something grows out of that thing, destroys our oven, our house, and could even destroy the planet!

N: Now that's being overdramatic.

Uzi: *sigh* yeah, you're right. But we should do something about it, it can't just stay in the oven.

N: Yeah, but i think it might be too late for that.

Uzi: To what?

N: To cut it off! Like, it's growing a lot. We should see what it results on!

Uzi: Are yours serious right now? We have a living creature inside of our oven, and you don't even care?

N: Uzi it's not that! I just don't thi-

Uzi: GAHH THIS ALL FEEL LIKE A DREAM!

N: What?

Uzi: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT?!

N: Like, what did you just say?

Uzi: I said, that this shit feels like a dream!

N: Of course it would be a dream if you're dating me, but you know what they say... "dreams come true"

Uzi: WH-WHU *blushes* SHUT UP!

N: *laughs*

Uzi: *sigh* but really, this all feels so strange and out of vibe... But maybe it's just some strange shit happening to me.

N: Uh... But what are we going to do about the "thing"...?

Uzi: I'll follow your idea, only if you take the responsibility of killing it if something goes wrong!

N: Okay okay! Alright.

(The next day)

Uzi: N! COME HERE!

N: WHAT?!

Uzi: LOOK AT THIS!

N: *looks at where Uzi is pointing*

Uzi: THE FREAKING OVEN EXPLODED!

N: WHAT THE-

Uzi: I TOLD YOU TO KILL THAT THING AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME! NOW IT'S GONE AND THE OVEN EXPLODED!

N: Calm down Uzi. Let me examine.

Uzi: "LeT mE EXaMinE" what a nerd.

N: Hey!

Uzi: I'm joking! *laughs*

N: There's no way that this oven exploded, it looks like it expanded too much an-

Uzi: W-What...?

N: ?

Uzi: D-don't move... S-Stay still..