Chapter 21: Anger

waaaaaaaa I'm so sorry for taking so loooooong! I truly don't know what happened, but I think it's the lack of episodes.
_____________________________________________________

Uzi: /System/: System is 50% active, medium injuries on top part, booting up W:\System 32\essential_files\core_bootup.wds. ERROR, code not fully regenerated, core_bootup will not work at it's fullest.

N: *yawns* What's all this noise in here? *Looks at Uzi* core bootup? Wait, SHE'S COMING BACK?!

Uzi: /System/: core_bootup.wds initiated.

N: KHAN COME HERE! oh right. he's not home.

Uzi: *Wakes up*

N: UZI!

Uzi: *gibberish*

N: What?

Uzi: *falls asleep*

N: Wait NO- UZI!

(Some hours later)

Khan: I'm home.

N: Hey, uh, Khan!

Khan: Hi?

N: Uhm...

Khan: What happened.

N: Uzi woke up for some seconds and then got back to sleeping.

Khan: WHAT?!

N: Yes.

Khan: And what did you do to wake up her?

N: Uh, I called her name a dozen times, I shook her up, tingled her, gave her a pinch in the face, thrown her across th-

Khan: That's enough tries, just wait till tomorrow.

N: Sure.

(Next day)
Author's note: I randomly though of N saying "Wake up you little shit" to Uzi and I need to hold my laugh cus I'm writing this at 3AM. Send help.

N: *Wakes up*

Khan: Good morning you little crybaby.

N: ???

Khan: Just kidding, check on Uzi while I'm at work, I have a night shift today.

N: Alright.

Khan *Leaves the room*

N: *Gets out of bed and goes check on Uzi*

Uzi: ...

N: Hey Uzi.

Uzi: ...

N: Wake up please.

Uzi: ...

N: *Shakes her* Wake up.

Uzi: ...

N: *Shakes her even more* WAKE UP!!

Uzi: ...

N: She isn't waking up now. What do I do.

Khan: Maybe stop shanking her and try to not hurt her while she's sleeping. She's on recovery mode, any injury could cause delay.

N: Yes I know, but I want her to wake up!

Khan: Just wait. Everything requires time. And please, just please don't let her fall off the bed.

N: Sure.

Khan: I'm going now. Take care of the house, and don't do anything bad with it.

N: I'm sure it'll be fine.

Khan: I remember you said that you had a job in a slushie shop, Why aren't you working then?

N: Well, I don't know the full reason but someone told me a machine exploded and started catching on fire, and set the entire building on fire.