Chapter 2-Looking and Found

(Your P.O.V.)

He told you he loved you and kissed you. You could tell he had never kissed anyone before but that didn't matter you hadn't either. It was amazing his lips against yours but it was cut short by Casey. "Raph!" Casey tackled Raphael and you were kind of scared. They were evenly matched but you were pretty sure one if them would get hurt more than the other.

"Knock it off!" You went in and tried to pull them apart which was a big mistake. Raph went to punch Casey but you got hit instead. The fight came to a sudden stop and everyone rushed in the room and saw what happened. Your nose was broken and you were bleeding from your mouth. "What happened?" April came to your side and helped you up onto the bed. Raph ran out if the room. "Raph." You whimpered wanting him to come back. "Mikey go get a wet rag. Donnie grab a bandage for (y/n)'s lip." April told you to keep your head up and hold the cloth on your nose while she placed the bandage on your lip.

"Ok so what exactly happened?" April asked worried about why exactly Raph punched you. "Well you see Casey tackled Raph so I decided to break them up and Raph ended up punching me instead of Casey." "Why did Casey tackle Raphael in the first place?" "Why don't you tell her Arnold Casey Jones!" You didn't need to explain for Casey he could do it himself. "Well uh... you see um... they were kissing and..." "Wait Raph kissed (y/n)! He kissed my Sleeping Beauty!" Mikey was being a bit outrageous because he did like you but you weren't his.

"So you and Raph are a thing now?" Asked April with one of those girly smiles. "I'm not really sure. I need to go find him though." "Oh no you aren't your nose is still bleeding." Casey said being the overprotective cousin he was. "Well I don't see anyone else and you can't even tell if it's still bleeding cause I still am holding a cloth over it! Oh and he wouldn't even be out there if you hadn't tackled him so I'd shut it if I were you!" You took the cloth off of your nose and went to go find Raph.

(Raph's P.O.V.)

I can't believe I hurt (y/n). I left on my bike. I didn't know where I was going and I didn't care but I had to get out of there. I went out up to the roofs on the East Side by the river. I need to clear my head. I was scared and mad. "How could I do that?" I played the punch through my mind over and over again. There was no way past it. I hurt (y/n) and there was nothing I could do to fix that.

(Your P.O.V.)

"Raph! Raphael! Where are you!?" You've been out for two hours and haven't found Raph. What you didn't know was Hun was following you. He was sent by the Shredder to find you. The Shredder has started an alliance with Agent Bishop to find the turtles. They figured you would be the key to their demise.

"Well look who I found." Hun chuckled as he picked you up by your shirt. You tried to struggle out of his grip but couldn't. "Didn't you already beat me enough a week ago?" "That's not why I'm here. My boss needs you for a deal he made with a friend of his. Let's just say you'll help us get rid of some turtles." You couldn't think of anything to do except yell for Raph. "Raphael! I need you please I'm not mad! Raph!"

Hun knocked you out and threw you over his shoulder. Then he took you to The Shredder. "Master Shredder. I've brought the girl." Hun laid you in front of The Shredder. "Well done. Now contact Bishop and tell him I have the girl and if he gives me what I want be can have her." "Yes master and what should I do with the girl?" "Tie her to one of the support beams."

Hun tied you to a support beam right before you woke up. "Where am I?" You looked up to see Hun talking to some man on a screen about you. "So if I bring Oroku Saki the mutagen I get the girl?" "Yes." "I'll be by in the morning." The screen shut of and Hun turned to look at you. "You've just given us a lot of help." Then he walked away.