𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼-

IT WAS MARCH of 1986 and Josie was visiting her dad for the weekend. Her dad lived in a small crumbling apartment in New York. She was reading a spiderman comic in the hallway, while inside her dad drank his feelings away.

"Hello." An unfamiliar voice said. She looked turned her head and sat down next to her was a boy, about her age. Josie smiled at him. "Hey." she greeted, and he smiled back at her. "I like your jacket." She commented.

"Thanks." He nodded, looking at the girl. "I like your bracelets." he told her. "Thank you, I made them myself!" She said proudly, shaking her wrist. "Cool! Can you make me one?" He asked. "Sure! What are your favourite colors?" she asked with a small smile. "Red and Blue." he answered.

"Mine are pink and blue." she grinned, eyes wide. "Cool." he grinned back. "So, why are you alone out here?" The boy asked. "I'm on an adventure!" Josie told him. "Really? Cool! Can I join?" he asked, leaning forwards. "Yes!" The girl cheered. "So what's the adventure?

" looking for treasure!" she said, with a smile. "Well, you found me." He joked, making Josie laugh, showing her crooked teeth. The boy's face lit up. "What's your name?" he asked. "Josie." She told him, but it came out as 'Julesie'. The boy furrowed his eyebrows. "Julesie? That's a strange name."

"Josie." She corrected. "Okay, Julesie. I'm Jess." He held his hand out. "What's Jess short for?" She asked. His mouth fell open. "I'm not that short." he frowned. "Your name, dummy." she shook her head. "Just Jess." he sighed. "Not Jesse or... Jessica?" she jokingly asked. "No, just Jess." he told her. "Nice to meet you Jessica." she held her hand out. "Right back at you, Julesie." he shook her hand.

The two kids were inseparable from that moment on, Josie did indeed gift Jess a bracelet with blue, red and dark pink beads on it, which she had a matching one of.
The two did everything together. They went on all kinds of adventures around the apartment building, they played all sortas of games, they watched movies together. They were always together. Nothing could separate them.

IT WAS A stormy saturday in New York and Jess headed over to Josie's apartment. But when the boy knocked on the door, Josie's dad answered it. "She's not here, and she's never coming back." And the door slammed shut. Jess was heartbroken. He hated her for leaving him. She had left him. Just like everyone else. His Jules was gone
Three years of friendship, gone. Just like that.

𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦-𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗥
"𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘆" "𝗝𝗼" "𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲" "𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀" "𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘀" "𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀"
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆: 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗴
'𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁'

𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦-𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗥"𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘆" "𝗝𝗼" "𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲" "𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀" "𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘀" "𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀" 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆: 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗴'𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁'

"ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʲᵉˢˢⁱᶜᵃ."

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗
"𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀" "𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘀" "
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆: 𝗦𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲
'𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻'