Fire - they see me & i see them

It was a causal date night between aimi and her husbands they had left all the children at home leaving the two oldests, spider and neteyam in change of the younger kids or mostly Tuk . Jake had introduced these date nights to aimi ,any years ago and she had fallen in love with idea, spending time with her mates and getting to be romantic with them. She had always loved these night as she got a chance to see the home during the night time, and explore everything that she love so much. Tonight date night will not be like any of the other date nights that had happened in the past as this night will be changing everyone life.

Jake " see love tonight is the perfect night for a date night"

Aimi " are you sure I hope the children are okay spider and neteyam are ...."

Neytiro " spider and neteyam will be fine they are the oldest and will be good taking care of their siblings, and Tuk will be fine she will be asleep when we get home"

Aimi " yes my loves"

Tsu'tey " even after they have become big kids you still worry about them"

Aimi " well or seems like our kids have the talent of having trouble follow them or find them"

Jake " oh what do you mean beautiful"

Aimi " well let's talk about who spider, kiri, and Lo'ak found a pack of viper wolves at night when coming home from the base ... and they nearly had ran for their lives all the way back home it was not for night portal being out there saving them"

Neytiro " i remember that okay so you kids I have a point there"

Aimi " I know now come on let's enjoy our date night" aimi soon smirked and soon took off with her mate's following behind her, all four were very happy about the whole situation enjoying the night together. Aimi had a wonderful night with her mates a night she was hoping that will never end.

Tsu'tey " so tell me love why are you all smiles tonight"

Aimi " I'm just very happy that all"

Tsu'tey " happy about what love"

Aimi " happy about where my life is now I never thought I will have this life ever and now look at me now, three wonderful mates and children I will not change it for the world" the three males looked at her as she stood there smiling at their wife, each day she seem to become more beautiful and her smile was always there even due if there were days when she was very sad,

Later that night

Aimi " umm what going on" aimi was resting on her mates chest when she felt movement that woke her up from her slumber, she soon looked up and saw all three of her mates standing up.

Aimi " what going on"

Tsu'tey " a new star on the sky"

Aimi " what do you mean a new star"

Neytiro " what doing on"

Jake " they are back the RDA is back" aimi looked at her mate with shock she was soon helped onto her feet was they were watching the new star lower and lower over time, and soon a nightmare happen when beam of light started hitting the ground and started a wave of fire.

Jake " run now run" soon all four had taken off running aimi was holding onto Jake hand creatures who were read gotten 8n the coupe way, aimi had tipped losing her hold on jake as she soon fall to the ground.

Aimi " oww" aimi soon got up fast and soon took off running fast enough to higher ground she was watching everything around her burn.

Aimi "no ... Jake Tsu'tey neytiro where are you ... answer me please no please not them please no great mother"

????? " aimi" Aimi soon looked and saw her mates running towards her, she ran into Jake open atms and hugged him.

Jake " we thought we lost you"

Aimi " I thought I lost you all as well"

Neytiro " you are hurt"

Aimi " I'm okay .... The children we have to get home to them" none of the four adults had to think as they raced home, to see the whole clan was awake watching the fire burn the forest.

Tuk " mama" Tuk ran to Aimi as her mother had picked her up right away and hugged her.

Moat " what has happened here Jake sully"

Jake " that human have return back here" that night was filled with a lot of sorrow as most of their home was lost that night, and fear that the humans had finally returned to pandora. That once happy peace seem to be coming to and end, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it.