4th Part ~

I was in that Hospital room but today I felt nice. I felt like my weakness had vanished. That was because I ate healthy food, I mean food after a week I guess. It was as if I had not eaten for a decade.

Those flowers were still fragrancing and healed me from inside. I wanted to go out but whenever I tried to, that Nurse caught me. I had made a good plan and I was going to execute it. I poured saline water on my blanket. The nurse took the blanket and went to replace it and that was the time to get out of this hell.

I headed towards the door and opened it. I tried to get out of it hurriedly but I struck on a big object. My head was badly hurt from the inside and as a response to this, I yelled. It was him, The Ryan Waltz. I straightly saw his face. Sharp jawline, a pointed nose, small lips, and eyes that were so puzzled to read. I was in the same position for a few seconds but then I realized the around world. That was the Grandma's voice which broke off the silence. That Grandma was so disturbing, she screamed and yelled every time. I was fed up with her noises.

He came in and asked me where I was going. I told him that I couldn't tolerate this hospital anymore so I was running from this place. He told me to sit and asked me not to leave. I vigorously told him that I would not stay here a second anymore. He said - "Your treatment is not completed yet." I was frustrated so I told him that I didn't want any treatment, I just wanted to go home. He asked me where I live and I didn't have any answer.

He asked me whether he could be my friend or not and I said yes. So yeah! Finally, I made a friend in future but I wanted to explore and learn things from the future and then I wanted to find a way to go in the past. He asked me to pack my things and told me that we were heading to his place. I didn't have enough trust to go with him to his house but I was not able to live another second in that sick room so I decided to go with him.

"That's so beautiful! " I said.

I was in the car, waiting to reach his home. I made the picture of his house in my mind. It was like a small hall but big enough for 20-25 people to get seated. A master bedroom for himself and a small bedroom for guests. A good, clean kitchen that has the smell of leftover curry. Aromatic House because his personality seems like colouring his and others' lives. He was definitely a lively person from my perspective. But A great man had said once that - 'Nothing happens as we plan, Life is unpredictable.' That was so true.

As a shocker to me, we came in a beautiful mansion. The pillars were made with the exotic White sangemarmar marble imported from India. A fine work done on it looked so enchanting. Beautiful Cupids were carved on the Entrance Gate. The Car entered through the massive gate. The Pavement had matured Palm trees and some were just planted.

The Car was stopped in the nearby parking lot situated just in front of the lawn which was freshly changed, the tiny water droplets were spread all over the grass due to the little raining. He stepped out of the car and came to my side. He gently opened the car door for me and I stepped out of it. We walked towards the pavement and went straight to the main door. A good quality white with stripes of green-coloured marble stairs was all the way to the main door. It was very clear and clean that dust would not get in the way to be on it.

The wooden Main door which had the Trending Solemn Grey shade was perfectly made for this huge mansion. The door was very safe to prevent thieves from opening it. He opened the door and there was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. There was a colossal great hall with beautifully carved marble pillars on the four sides, Cream coloured walls, pleasing Antic pieces and opulent furniture.

He welcomed me and asked me to come inside. He said - "Welcome, this is my sweet home and now yours too."

I stumbled while speaking - "M- Mi- Mine, Sorry but I'm just a guest here."

He smiled and said - "If you're living here with me then it's yours too."

He saw me being so uneasy and said - "Oh! Leave it. It's too late now, I'll show you your room and tomorrow we will do the home tour. Is that okay?"

I just nodded.

He showed me the room and I was so tired that I went straight to the bed not even noticing how the room was. It was a very exhausting day for me.