Chapter 9~

I immediately came out of the table and locked her neck with my palms. She was unable to move.

She murmured something which I couldn't hear. She asked me a chance to speak. I was not dumb to give her chance to fight me back so I refused.

She pleaded. And I gave her a chance to speak.

She rapidly muttered - "I am his- his sister, ple- please believe me"

"Whose sister?" I said in a harsh tone.

I was going to pull her hair but I heard her saying - "I'm- I'm Ryan's sister."

I stopped but a Mafia like me would not agree till got a evidence. I switched on all the lights.

She asked me to take her in his room once. I agreed hesitantly. I was very cautious while taking her to the room.

When we got in, she ran to the window. I immediately ran behind her and was grabbing her collar but I realized she was going to the table and I stopped myself from doing that.

She took the frame in her hands and told me that she's there in the frame. She was right. I believed her. We headed back to the hall and sat on the couch.

I apologised to her for all that happened. She forgave me and told me that she was impressed. Later we chat on the incident and laughed for while. Her Name was River Waltz.

"Well, I didn't asked your name?" She said.

"I'm Clarisse." I muttered.

She was stunned for while and said - "Really? Is that your name?"

I said yes. She got lost in her thoughts and smiled.

"You are capable to take care of him and his house. I already knew that his choice is nice." She said with a little smile.

"Um What? I didn't get you." I said with a amusing expression.

"Please don't act. I know he told you to hide but you can tell me." She said with a laugh.

"Hey! What to hide? I really don't know what are you talking about?" I said with clear amusement on my face.

"I know, you know and he also knows but just pretending in our style. Well, I should go." She said.

"Wait! I want to ask you something." I said to her. For that she replied with a Sure.

"You are his sister. You live with your mom-dad then why don't he?" I said with curiosity.

She was quiet for some time. She took some time to answer. "Few days earlier, my father and brother had a argument which got worsened and he left the house. From that day, they are not even talking to each other." She explained finally.

I heard it quietly and didn't gave any type of comment on it.

I asked her about the argument but she refused to tell me about it. She said sorry for that.

I was furious from inside but still I smiled and said - "It's okay, it is your family matter. I should not ask you about that." For that she just smiled awkwardly.

"Fine, Can I go now?" She exclaimed. I replied with sure.

Author Note : If you like this story, let me know in comments.