3rd Part ~

I opened my eyes and I was in Hospital but it felt like a 40 kg rock was on my head.

It was burning but I managed to hear the conversation. I know, it's not good but they were talking about me.

The doctor said - "I think she might lose her memory because of an accident, if she loses then you have to take her home and for the fast recovery, you have to take care of her mental health."

The person who hit me with his car was there and said - "Doctor, if she will lose her memory then it is my fault, I'll accept this condition."

The doctor said, "Don't worry if you don't want to I'll manage, after, all your father- "

"Please, If we made a mistake then we can't skip the punishment" he said.

I was impressed by his thoughts but I doubted his intentions, what if he was going to do something wrong with me?

Well, I had special training so that was not a big deal for me. So I decided to go with him by pretending to lose my memory. I was from the past so I needed to learn the rules of the future that's why I chose him as my guide. I tried to see his face but he was in front of the doctor.

I started pretending to regain consciousness. And began acting like I didn't know anything about myself and the world.

I said, "Where I am?, Who are you? "

he said - "Hi! I'm Ryan Waltz"

I said, "Hi! Do I know you?"

"Not really, But may I know your name?" he said.

I said, "Why not? I'm-, I'm-? I don't know! Who I am? Tell me please."

He said - "Oh no Doctor! She lost her memory."

Doctor - "Don't worry we will start the further treatment. It's too late. Go to home now and don't need to come here again we will manage her, just pay the bills."

He agreed and reached the exit door and left me in the room stinking with medicines. I felt disheartened. I didn't want to leave in this dump but I had to. I was so wrong about him. He was just like every other human. Whenever an incident happened they were done with the abandonment of the victim. I hate those people who don't realize their responsibility towards society.

Paying the hospital bills of victims is not the way to redemption or salvation for the mistake. I was disappointed by the thought - Even in Future, these types of people exist.

------------------------------××××××××××××××××××-------------------------------

I was lying on the bed in that stinky hospital room. The atmosphere was grumpy but I had no choice. I came across the healthy soup, the nurse brought for me. I sat up and she arranged it for me. I took a sip of it and I felt nauseous. I never liked the hospitals. When I was a teen, my mom was the one who always took me to the doctor and as always I began to make up the excuses to avoid going to meet. But My mom never got in my tricks and I always failed in fooling her.

I stood and went to the CR and vomited in the sink. That kinda relaxed me. I was feeling like a patient then. I somehow managed to sit on the bed due to severe weakness and nauseous feeling. I slept for some time. This was my routine for some days. I was given so many medications that I threw them out of the window. I didn't want to drink that soup so I daily dodged the nurse and threw it in the dustbin.

I was disturbed by the slow voices. In my training, I was taught to be cautious even in the sleep. I got to know that someone had come to meet me and I felt joyous. That was a justified reaction for a person who was socially alienated for some days.

I gave permission and he came. The Ryan Waltz. I was shocked to see him. I was blaming him for being in this condition. He made his way into my room.

I said, "So you came? After letting me die in this hell. I was fit and fine but now, because of you I have to survive in this stinky odour and with not eating anything for some days."

He said, "What? They are not giving you food. I'll ask them about this carelessness, don't worry "

I was frustrated, I told him that they gave me but instead of drinking it, I threw it in the dustbin. He asked me about my act and I told him that the food was the reason for my nauseous feeling.

He told me not to worry and went outside. He came after half an hour and brought yellow roses and pink tulips for me. He put them in the vase near my bed. Those flowers had a healing fragrance and I had a feeling of getting recovered soon.

He arranged the table and placed the vegetable salad and fresh orange juice in front of me.