5th part ~

I woke up lying in bed and had a look at the rich lighted ceiling, very perfect according to the room. A teal-shaded modern Closet was on the left side of the bed. I came out of the warm duvet and headed to the bathroom to get freshen up.

I showered for almost half an hour to get rid of the tiredness

I showered for almost half an hour to get rid of the tiredness. I wore the bathrobe and then I realized that I didn't have clothes to wear.

I was thinking about what to do next but then I noticed a branded bag lying on the table near the bed. I took it in my hand and had a look at it.

As a surprise to me, there was a sweet and simple dress coming right to the knee. A Card which had something written was there with the dress. I read it - This is a small gift from me if you accept. I hope you like it -Ryan.

A little smile made its way to my lips. I wore it and styled it with a messy low ponytail and went downstairs where Ryan was seated on the couch, reading a book. He wore a casual plain black t-shirt with skinny jeans and his messy brown hair was coming to his forehead.

He noticed me and came towards me. He had a full look at me for a good 10 seconds and asked me to come with him. I followed him and we went to a great dining hall with a beautiful chandelier of crystals and lights.

He pulled a chair out for me that was a genuine act of decency. He waited till I got seated properly and then he sat on the opposite chair. A maid came out of the attached kitchen area and served us the healthy food made for breakfast with a glass of juice.

After breakfast, he gave me a tour of his mansion. His royal staircase gave me the palace vibes. A beautiful dark red carpet was on the stairs. He had his own cinema hall in the house in the house and a car showroom in his basement.

We went to the drawing room which had a glass door opening in the garden area. The garden area was on about 6 acres.

I asked him about having such a big garden and he replied to me with a genuine smile that he loves nature and the fresh air that's why he likes to have a huge garden. And he told me that every plant or tree in the garden was planted by him single-handedly and then he appointed a gardener to take care of them. I also love nature so it was an impressive act of him for me.

He went forward and sat on the grass looking towards the newly planted rose sapling.

I joined him and said - "Hey! What happened?"

He replied to me in a stumbling tone - "I- never thought that- that I would ever live alone without my family."

I was in a real shock after hearing his words. I sympathised with him - "Don't worry, they are with you wherever you go, you have them in your heart."

He laughed and said - "They are here on this planet, we are just separated."

It was shameful. I thought to get buried in the ground right here, right now. I just made his family dead in a second. And the way he laughed made me more ashamed.

He said sorry to me and I was like what is his fault? I told him sorry as a reply. I got awkward and left from there. He was a very good person. Humble, kind-hearted, Divinity.

He was such a beautiful personality I ever met with. But Somewhere I got a point to think, Do I deserve this kind of person in my life?

He is too kind for this world. He trusts me, a girl he met a week ago. He is dumb, naive or too good for people like us.