Project

NOAH'S POV

Me and Cody talked until the bell went, I could finally go home! I said bye to Cody before running to my mom's car, as I sat in the front seat my mom looked at me and asked "How was detention?" I looked at her and glared, she chuckled as she drove me and her home. I stepped in the door and walked into the door I was greeted by my dog, I headed up stairs as my dog followed me. I picked up my phone to see on Instagram two people have started following me, Izzy and Owen I guess they were from my school and I was Owen's "friend" I would follow them both back.

I layed in my bed and went threw their post's a post that caught my attention was one with Cody? I guess there were friends, it isn't weird if I stalk his account right? I was going through Cody's pictures until I accidently liked one of them, and the worst part of it, it was a post about his grandma dieing! Fuck Noah are you that stupid? I groaned and placed my phone on my night stand I looked at the time and it was already 9:00pm? God time goes fast, I went to sleep.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm went off as I basically punched it to turn it off, I slumped out of bed and changed into a new pair of clothes, I went downstairs to smell Eggs, Bacon and Toast. I sat at the kitchen island as my mom slid me a plate of the food and orange juice, I was starving so I ate that quite quick. I decided to walk to school today since it was quite a nice day outside, it was foggy and rainy my favorite, I arrived at the school and went inside. I placed my stuff in my locker, I headed into my first class to see Cody talking to a tall Mexican boy I waved to both off them and sat at my desk and took out a peace of paper and a pencil, as the teacher started talking I could see Cody sleeping he was cute, NOAH WHAT? What are you thinking? You barley know this guy you can't call him cute!? I sighed writing down some notes until the bell rang.

I walked over to science class and took a seat, the teacher announced that there will be a science project that will be due next Monday and since we didn't have school on Thursday or Friday we had time to work on it, but the catch was we had to work in partners decided by the teacher. The teacher paired everyone up until it was my turn, he looked at his paper and thought for a second before saying "Ooh! Noah you go with Cody!" I smiled at looked at Cody as he gave me a thumbs up. I was okay with being partners with Cody, I think we could work together easily but y'know what's fucking bullshit? having a science project on the 2nd day of school, this school was DIFFRENT. The teacher explained that the project had to be around the space unit we did last year, I of course wasn't here last here so I didn't no what the fuck the teacher was talking about but I think Cody would explain.

After Class Cody came up to me,

"My house after school at 4:30?" 

He asked

I nodded ad headed to my 3rd class of the day, then so on until the end of the day. At the end of the day I decided to walk home, I decided to stalk Cody's Instagram a bit more until I noticed his user was "Iheartcandy" maybe I could get him some candy at the store? I walked into the gas station grabbing gummies and some gum for him. I walked back home and told my mom that I was going to a friends house for a project and walked upstairs, I grabbed my backpack and placed 2 science books into it and just 2 normal books for me to read and headed to Cody's house.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I WAS AT A WRITING BLOCK :(