Date?/Lost?

NOAH'S POV

I woke up to a pressure on my chest, I opened my eyes to see Cody laying on top of me, I blushed at the sight and warmth of his body I pecked my lips upon  his forehead and stroked his hair and I hummed. A felt Cody wake up, he looked up at me and he turned a red but I couldn't tell if it was of an embarrassment or one of those blushes, but I assumed it was an blush of embarrassment because Cody jumped off of me and started apologizing, it was cute. Me and Cody had to finish the project today, well at least we wanted to today. Me and Cody sat down as we both cutted out carboard planets, after we finished those we taped them all to strings, we were finished after a half an hour, now I had the chance to ask Cody on a "Date." I've never asked anyone on a date except a girl in middle school named Emma witch she rejected me because she was "Lesbian" and middle school me didn't know what the fuck a "lesbian" was.

As Cody came back from getting dressed in the bathroom I breathed in and out I basically shouted

N:"HEY UH CODY WANNA GO UH THE MOVIES JUST US TWO?"

Cody smirked and blushed, again I couldn't tell what kind of blush it was.

C: "Sure Noah, what movie though?"

I thought for a second, were they playing any romances fuck I don't know.

N: "Uh, The Exorcist is out?"

Cody rolled his eyes

C: "Fine."

Why the fuck did I say the scary movie? He hates those things clearly but its too late now. I ordered the tickets online and got dressed. Me and Cody walked to my car to go to the cinema, Me and Cody walked into the cinema and got some popcorn and MN MS. We sat in our seats as the movie started, I watched the movie not getting spooked by the "jump scares" as much, but Cody seemed terrified it was hilarious. But one jump scare made Cody flinch and grasp onto my hand, I felt warm and Cody probably noticed I was red and I wanted to fucking just grab Cody's face and kiss his lips, this boy is making me crazy he amazing. As the movie ended me and Cody walked out of the cinema holding hands but we seemed both not to notice at all, before going into the car I looked at Cody in silence for a few seconds before I couldn't hold it anymore, I grabbed Cody's face and pulled him into a 2 second kiss before pulling away. Cody looked at me in confusion his face was red I saw all the emotions in his eyes, but then I saw the 3 emotions "Fear" "Anger" and "Saddens" Cody would wipe his lips.

C: "What the fuck Noah!"

I frowned and looked at the ground before looking at Cody again

N: "I like you Cody NO fuck, I love you Cody!"

I could see Cody tear up witch made me break.

C: "NO YOU DON'T!"

N: "YES I DO FUCK!"

Cody would start to have tears rolling down his face

C: "THATS NOT POSSIBLE NOAH!"

What was he talking about? Cody would sniffle and sigh

C: "I'll get a cab Noah. See you on Monday for the presentation" 

N: "Cody I can drive you h-"

C: "No."

Cody walked away and I could feel my bones weaken I could feel my heart hurt I could feel regret I could feel tears running down my face, I knew Cody wouldn't like someone like me. The worst part is I lost my bestfriend, and now he hates me. I love you Cody J Anderson.

CHAPTER END

woop !!!! errr! sorry ;-;

AND PLS ANSWER THIS QUESTION ------> Is it bad to write smut with minors? For example there 16 in this story and I wanna write smut w/ them but idk if its bad or not???