The start

-3rd Person POV-

It was a normal Sunday morning as Malay and Phil were talking happily about random topics. Indo and Cambodia were discussing activities to next week since they always plan in advance.

Singa and Brunei were in the 'office' section of the house where they deal with everyone's finacials.

The others were lying around, either talking or looking at their phones. Eventually, Brunei came out of their office, looking tired.

"Okay, I've had enough of working in the office for today. I don't know how Singa does it, but I can not do any more work. Indo, Cam, any ideas about what to do this week? " Brunei asked, cracking his knuckles and neck.

The two looked at each other as Cam decided to speak. "We have come up with a few things to do, actually, but we still need everyone's approval to do these events to put into our schedule.

Everyone started to look up from their phones or stop their conversation. "Hey, wait, shouldn't Singa be here to hear this?" Laos asked.

"Oh, right! Let me get him," Brunei volunteered. They waited awhile before they saw Singa's head through the doorway.

"Yes?" Singa asked, annoyed to have been interrupted with his work but held on to his poker face.

"We're just here to discuss the events for this week. Could you listen to the events with us?" Laos chimed in.

Singa would have liked to just turn around and continue doing his work, but because it was Laos asking, he decided against it.

Not wanting to make Laos upset, he said nothing as he sat next to Malaysia on the kitchen island while Brunei sat next to Cam.

"So this is the schedule for our activities for next week. This week is more of our normal routine until next week, so it's something to look forward to," explained Cam.

"Yep, so if there is anything you guys disagree with, then we can come up with suggestions to do to fill the slot," Indo continued.

< Hi author here, this is the schedule >

Monday - board games (yes, friendship ruining time)
Tuesday - home karaoke
Wednesday - beach
Thursday - dinner party w friends (preferably 2-3 for each person)
Friday - home spa day
Saturday- shopping
Sunday - movie marathon

Note: During this time, we will have a massive sleepover. ^_^

< now onto the story! >

"This is the schedule, any objections or questions?" Indo asked.

"For Thursday, we are meant to plan a dinner party?" Thailand mentioned.

"Oh yea, I was gonna get to that part!" Cam chimed in. "Okay, so we have decided to do this to make it more fun! Everyone is allowed to bring between 2 to 3 people, anyone they want.

The jobs of planning it will be done this week, and separated out in groups of two.

Viet and Thai, your jobs are to find the names of everyone coming. Laos and Myan will look at any decorations, not too much, tho.

Singa and Phil will be decorating the house with the decoration from Laos and Myan, Me and Brunei will look for recipes and Indo, and Malay will be cooking.

If anyone's done with their jobs, they can help others, get it?"

Everyone nodded their heads. Well, at least it is going to be an exciting next week. After their 'house' meeting, they went back into doing what they were originally doing.

-Singa POV-

I was about to go back into the office with Brunei when I felt someone tap in my shoulder. I turned around and saw Malay.

"Umm, I know you have work, but can I talk to you in private for a minute?" Malay asked, looking down.

I was surprised but, of course, didn't show it. I just kept onto my emotionless expression. But.. I did have to admit Malay looked kinda cute.

Wait.. what? Where did that thought come from? Malay, cute? Ugh, snap yourself out of it, Singapore.

Under normal circumstances, I would have definitely said no, but somehow, my mouth decided to speak before my brain processed what Malay said.

"Sure,"

Malay looked around before he held on to my hand, dragged me into his room, and shut the door.

Excuse me? What is happening.

"I-"

Chapter 1 is done

Hehe, you didn't think you had it in me, did you? To create a cliffhanger on the first chapter!

Okay, though not gonna lie, I'm kinda excited to write about the dinner party! Thought that isn't going to happen until Thursday in the story.