Nicki pov
"Nicki are you done packing?" My mom asked. "Yeah I just need to curl my hair & I'll be ready to go." I said. "Okay well be quick because you're supposed to be at the airport at 6 & it's currently 4:45." She said as I nodded. "Okay." I said finishing up my hair.

My name is Onika but everyone calls me Nicki. Im from New York but I recently got a full ride scholarship to TSU in Houston so I'm moving to Texas. Which is good because I get to be see my girlfriend for the first time in person. I'm currently dating this girl named Beyoncé & she's so perfect. She's sweet, smart, & beautiful. Not to mention my baby can fucking SING. We've been dating for a good 10 months & my mom wouldn't let me go visit her so thats why we never got to meet in person. & Beyoncé is in college already & she's majoring in music so I didn't wanna take her time away from that to come see me. Im 20 & she's 21. We both agreed that we would see each other for our 1 year anniversary but looks like it's gonna be sooner than that. But back to the story.

After I was done curling my hair I sent a few pictures to Beyoncé.

*2 attachments*

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ my sexy ass girlfriend😩

Me- thank you babyyyy 💋

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ you're welcome gorgeous. i have to tell you something tho

Me- what is it?

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ okay so i took your advice & im trying out for the talent show

Me- omg babyyyy im so proud of you. i just wish I could be there 😔

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ it's okay baby im gonna tell Kelly & Michelle to record it for me

Me- okay well I'm going call you later. i have to go

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ okay bae I love you 💋❤️

Me- I love you moreee sexy 💍😩

"Nicki come it's getting later & later." My mom yelled. I grabbed both my suitcases & came downstairs. "Did you tell Beyoncé you was moving to Houston?" My mom asked. "No I wanna surprise her. I can't wait to see my baby." I said getting excited all over again. "Im gonna miss you so much. You are my only child & im so proud of you. Make sure you go & do to the best you can. I'll be visiting you every chance I get. I love you so much. Make sure you call me when you land." She said as we walked outside. She locked the door & I looked at it one more time before we took off to the airport.

It was currently 5:45 & I was bored so I took pictures & posted them on my instagram story. A few minutes later Bey liked my story & replied to it.

@beyonce- where you going 👀

Me- somewhere you're not 😛

@beyonce- ugh okay.

I laughed & left her on seen. About 20 minutes later i boarded the plane. I flew first class so everything was free. About 2 or 3 hours later we were landing. "Thank you for flying Delta." The pilots said as we were getting off the plane. I got my suitcases & took my phone off airplane mode. I had a lot of messages & calls from Beyoncé. I read some of them & laughed.

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ baby

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ nickiiii

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ why aren't you answering

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ did I do something?

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ baee stop what's wrong

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ did you block me ?

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ omfg what tf did I do

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ okay onika you got it

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ baby please talk to me

I smiled & texted her back.

Me- omg no baby I'm sorry my phone was dead. You didn't do anything at all im sorry bae.

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ okay I was wondering but I know it's probably late in New York so I'ma text you tmr. goodnight my baby I love you💍❤️

Me- um baby

Baby ♾️💍❤️~ yes?

Me- check my location real quick

She left me on seen & called me. I answered & she yelled. "Are you serious right now?" She yelled. "Yes baby I'm in Houston." I said. "Why didn't you tell me soonerrrrr." She whined. "Bc I wanted to surprise you but as you can see I'm bad at keeping surprises." I said as she giggled. "Well I'm on my way to get you. I look a lil bummy but oh well." She said. "You'll always be beautiful to me though. & okay just call me when you're almost here." I said as she yelled again. "Omgggg I'm gonna cry." She said as I laughed. "Alright I love you & drive safe." I said as she said it back & hung up.

I saw a vending machine so I looked to see if it had anything good in it. I got a Hershey, some hot Cheetos, & a strawberry Fanta & went to the sit in the pick up area.

After about 10 minutes Bey was calling me. "I'm outsideeeee." She said as I giggled. "Damn that was fast." I said. "I know that's bc I ran like 3 red lights & I missed like 4 stop signs on the way here." She said as I laughed. "You need to chill & im on my way out." I said. "Ouuu I can't wait to see yo fine ass. Just wait till we get back to my house." She said as I laughed & hung up. I grabbed my suitcases & walked outside. 

I didn't see her so I called her. "What car you in?" I asked. "It's a silver Mercedes." She said as I looked around & saw it. "I see you." I said hanging up & walking towards her car. I saw her getting out & popped her trunk. I put all my stuff in her trunk before jumping on her. "Omg I can't believe this really happening. 10 months straight without seeing each other. You're so beautiful." I said crying as she hugged me tight & laughed. I got down & she was just staring at me smiling. "What?" I said shyly. "You're short as hell." She said as I laughed & rolled my eyes. "So that's the first thing you gone say when we see me?" I asked with a attitude. "I wasn't expecting you to be this tinyyyy. You're so sexy tho. Damn i cuffed a baddie. & that ass is something else." She said grabbing my ass as I laughed.

"Yeah I am little as hell but I do real damage but let's go I'm ready to lay up on you." I said as she opened the door for me. We got in the car & just talked about everything. "You hungry?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah." I said. "Okay well we gonna go home & freshen up then I'm taking you out." She said as I smiled at what she said. "You know when I first booked my ticket I had no idea where I was gonna stay & for you to say that makes feel me a type of way." I said blushing. "This might be our first time seeing each other face to face but we've been talking for almost a year. I wasn't finna let you stay in a hotel or anywhere like that. So it's not just MY house it's OUR house now." She said as I smiled hard.

"See this why I love you. You're so sweet & caring." I said as she kissed my hand & drove to her house.

Read & comment on your favorite parts (: