Nicki pov
The next morning
I woke up feeling something wet on my pussy. I looked down & saw Beyoncé between my legs. "Damn you look sexy as fuck in daddy mode." I moaned as she giggled & went back to work.

My moans got louder as she went deeper & faster. "FUCK DADDY IM ABOUT TO COME." I yelled out as she kept going. After I came she left out the room while I tried to catch my breath. She came back with a towel & a water bottle.

"Wow. Getting head first thing in the morning is something I could get used to. Head game go crazyyyyyyyy." I said as she laughed. "I mean there's more where that came from but get ready. I'm about to go downstairs & cook breakfast." She said kissing me & leaving out again.

I got my outfit out & went to shower. After I was I done I did my hair & took a picture cause I was bored.

"You look sexy

"You look sexy." Bey said coming in the room. "Thank you baby so do you. Where you about to go?" I said as she smiled. "We going to meet my parents today. They already know about you but I want them to see you in person." She said as I nodded. "Okay, well I should change." I said as she nodded. "Okay but first let's go eat." She said pulling me up off the bed as I giggled. "You're so childish." I said as we walked downstairs.

After we was done eating I kissed her. "Thank you for this amazing breakfast." I said as she smiled. "You're welcome baby. I'm glad you like it." She said. I went back upstairs & changed into something more suitable.

"Okay I'm ready." I said coming back downstairs. "Look at you tryna match me." She said laughing as I smiled. We took a few pictures before we left.

"You never told me why you actually came down here." She said as I sighed. "Well honestly Bey. I told my mom I moved here bc I had a full ride scholarship which is true but I'm taking online classes instead. But the real reason I came here was to get closer to you. Not saying I don't trust you or anything but I just had a feeling you were doing something so I just decided to come here." I said as she nodded.

We drove to her parents house & I started getting nervous. "We're hereeee." She said getting out to open my door. "Im nervous." I said as she laughed. "You'll be fine. They love you." She said as she grabbed my hand. We walked to the front door & she unlocked it. "Damn Bey you not gone knock?" I said as she rolled her eyes. "Girl this my momma house, the fuck I gotta knock for." She said as we went inside.

"MOMMY I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU." Bey yelled through the house. "Is that my baby I hear?" She yelled back. Soon we saw her coming down the stairs along with Solange. "Omg she's even more beautiful in person." Mrs. Tina said. "Thank you, you're gorgeous also, I see where Beyoncé gets it from." I said as she laughed. "Solange you're not gonna say anything?" Beyoncé asked as Solange just stood there. I don't think she likes me.

"I'm sorry I was just tryna process the fact that you have the most beautiful girlfriend ever. Omg give me a hug sissy pooh." She said hugging me tight. "Aww thank you cutie pie. How old are you now?" I said. "17." She said as I nodded. "Well I'm gonna have to come see you often so we can have some girl time." I said as she nodded.

"What about me?" Beyoncé said as we laughed. "Y'all have girl time all the time I'm pretty sure." Solange said raising her eyebrows. We caught on to what she was saying & laughed. "We sure do." Beyoncé said as I laughed & hit her shoulder. "Okay Bey you ain't have to do all that." I said as everyone laughed. "Well y'all sit down & Nicki baby tell me about yourself." She said as we talked until it was time for us to go back home.

"It was nice seeing you guys in person. Solange I'll be back in a couple days so we can spend some time together." I said as she nodded. We exchanged numbers & I hugged everyone & told them bye.

"You're family is so nice." I said as bey smiled at me. "See I told you. I just wish my dad was there. But things happen for a reason." She said as I nodded. She told me a few months back that her dad & mother got divorced cause he cheated & had other children they didn't know about. "It'll be okay baby. She'll find someone that's all about her one day." I said as she nodded.

We talked the rest of the way home. Once we got home we just chilled & fucked on each other.

Read & comment on your favorite parts (: