Beyoncé pov
*3 year anniversary*
Today is Nicki's & i 3 year anniversary & let me tell you it's been GREAT. Every relationship has its ups & downs but it's how you handle the situation. Nicki & I have had our ups & downs but we always talked it out & we made it. I am now a big superstar & entertainer. I took my baby's advice & well here I am. On every billboard, talk show, stage, & radio. Life's been great. I have my 4 year old daughter & the love of my life nothing could be better.

Jay & I finally talked & settled our differences. So now things between us won't be weird. He even apologized to Nicki & they are really close now which is great bc I never wanted them to be on bad terms. We actually have a few songs together but it's nothing too major. But enough about me let's get into my baby. She's also a big superstar & entertainer. My baby got bars for days. She can drop a freestyle on y'all ass within 5 minutes.

She helps me pick out my beats, change my verses, & she even helps with my hairstyles, outfits, & stage themes.

I'm currently in my home studio right now finishing a song that I wrote for her a while back. Once I finished it I took a shower & found something cute to wear since we was going out soon.

Nicki was gone to the mall with her security guards bc I told her I was taking her out tonight but I had other plans. So after I got ready I went to my rehearsals to do a soundcheck. Once everything was good I told my back up dancers to set everything up with pink decorations. I even rented out a pink stage for Nicki. I had a surprise up my sleeve. My surprise was to have a show tonight & perform the song I wrote for her then propose. I already have the ring I just hope she says yes. We've been together for 3 years & I don't wanna rush it but she's the person that I want to spend my life with.

After the dancers were done with the decorations I went back in the stadium & was amazed. It was so beautiful. "Omg thank y'all so much." I said as I hugged everyone. My stage workers set the stage up & I went backstage to get my hair & makeup done.

Before I got my hair done Nicki FaceTimed me. "Happy anniversary baby." I said as she smiled. She looked so beautiful. "Thank you baby. Happy anniversary to you too. You look gorgeous, are you ready for tonight." She said as I nodded. "I'm so ready for tonight. It's gonna be amazing." I said getting excited as she giggled. "What time are you coming back home?" She asked as I looked at the time. It was 6:45. Everything is supposed to be started at 9. "I'll have my chaperon come get you at 8:30 because I have to finish getting ready. So I'll see you then." I said as she nodded. "Okay I'll be ready then. I'll call you later. Oh & Jay came to pick Blue up. He said he was gonna keep her for a few days so we could spend some time together." She said as I nodded. "Okay baby. I have to go tho I love you soooooooo much." I said as she blushed. "I love you more BB." She said as we hung up the FaceTime.

It took them so long to do my hair & I don't know why. I sent Nicki a picture to let her know I was almost ready. I was going for a curly look & a pink outfit to match the theme so I just keep it cute & simple.