Two

Sonny and I had decided that after a quick shopping trip, we would get our nails done. She had hers done a few weeks ago but she needed to get them redone and she treated me for mine. 'So I want to get my hair cut and coloured' I say as we both had our hands in the hands of our nail tech.

'Yeah? What you thinking?' Sonny asks looking my way. She had blonde curly hair that came just past her shoulders and really beautiful green eyes. She was only an inch or two taller than myself and probably the same frame, but she did have a bigger butt than I and I was a little jealouse but she had a very nice petite figure like myself.

'Well maybe your length and I want bright red' I say. Hey eyes light up in excitement.

'That would look so awesome' she gushes. 'I think bright red be the base with a few darker red foils' she tells me whilst looking at my hair 'So jealous of your dead straight hair by the way'

'I hate it' I laugh 'I want some form of curl, I like yours'

'It's effort' she laughs. 'Some days I love them, some days I do not'

'How are you Riley going?' I ask after a moment of silence.

'Great' she smiles and I could see the love and adoration on her face as she thought about him. 'He's everything I never thought I would ever have'

'I want that' I sigh 'An epic, great love'

'You're young, you're beautiful, love will come your way, I'm sure of it' she tells me. I wished it was that easy to believe but I had some demons regarding love. I thought I was in love once. Well, I mean, I was in love, I gave myself to this boy and it turns out he didn't love me at all. He taped the whole thing and shared it around the school. I dropped out, lost all my friends who thought I was a slut. I seriously didn't see any of the signs. He was so sweet and so loving and such a gentleman but I guess that was all his charm to get what he wanted.

Alec had gone wild but being an Alpha to werewolves couldn't help with a human boy. There was only so much he could do but in the mundane world, all that could have been done was deleting the video. Alec had even argued and wanted them charged with child pornography since I was only fifteen at the time but they didn't care. I had been home schooled the remainder of my high school years and for the first two years, I didn't even leave the house.

****

I loved my hair. I got it cut to sit just past my shoulders, a little shorter than Sonny's hair and I went with her advice, getting a bright red for the base colour and then different tones of red throughout and it looked amazing. It actually also made my eyes pop some more. The hair dresser even gave me some curls before I left which looked awesome and I never wanted to get rid of them.

I wasn't surprised to find Alec and Lisa gone by the time I got home considering it was almost five by the time I got home. I wonder in and grab some left overs for dinner and then head to the living room for a movie. I knew it was early but I was so beat after the long day with Sonny and the lack of sleep last night so I ended up heading up to bed around eight. Lisa video called me just as I got to the top of stairs.

I answer with a smile on my face and wave my hair to the camera. Lisa gasps 'Oh my..' she liked it, I could tell 'That looks so much better than I was expecting'

'I know' I smile 'I love it'

'Me too' Lisa smiles back 'Turn your head to the side' I do as I'm instructed 'I like the different tones of red in there'

'So do I' I agree 'Sonny suggested it actually. Oh and..' I hold up my free hand, showing off my silver and black sparkling nails. 'We got these done'

'Oh, I like them too' Lisa smiles 'What else did you guys get up to?' she asks.