Your reality, My dream Pt.1

Plot: Springtrap gets worried when Nick's been into a few visual novels

Warning ⚠️: Mentions of unhealthy habits including drinking and sleeping

Beer bottles lined the floor along with empty ramen cups and Ice cream tubes... Nick's body was wrapped around a huge blanket. The room was dark and the only light was from Nick's laptop screen, He was on the bed. Bags under his empty eyes as Nick continued to play his game.

Nick had been like this for a couple.....days?.....weeks?.....He had lost count. Taking his 50th cup of ramen Nick slurped the last of his Noodles looking down Nick groaned when realizing he had finished it off, a few tears slipped out before Nick went back to his game before realizing the battery was low.

A blank expression was on Nick's face. He shut the laptop and laid in bed, sinking into his makeshift cocoon Nick tried to sleep

.
.
.

Nick opened his eyes as he sniffed the air, He got up. His stomach rumbling from the new smell, Nick slowly opened his bedroom door to see Springtrap cooking. The green rabbit turned towards the hermit, His warm pink eyes sent a equally warm feeling in Nick's chest.

Nick: Wha....What are you doing?

Springtrap: I'm*bleeping* rainbows

Nick raised an eyebrow, "You've haven't been yourself, and you started to stink up the house." Springtrap stated. Nick couldn't argue back, putting down the spoon Springtrap let the pot shimmer. Setting down his spoon Springtrap scooped up the Candyman (confusing the latter) and carried him to the bathroom and Turning on the water in the tub.

Nick: Springtrap I can take a bath myself

Springtrap: And let you run back into your room, No Way. I'm keeping an eye on you.

Nick blushed his face turning bright red as his imagination went wild, The tub finished filling up and Springtrap started to unbutton Nick's shirt. Nick swatted away The large animatronics hands. "I can do it." He mumbled.

Springtrap nodded and left. Nick although Nick could sense him. Nick ignored it and slowly got in the bath.

The warm water tingled his skin, Nick got to scrubbing.

An hour later Nick came out clean. In the kitchen Nick looked to see a meal of  chicken and dumplings with a loaf of bread on the table. Having to survive on Ramen and Beer Nick dove into the meal into the meal, Hearing a soft chuckle Nick looked up to see Springtrap staring at him with a smile. Handing him a napkin Nick snatched it, Wiping away whatever mess he had on his face Nick continued to eat.

"I take it you like the meal?"

"Yes, Thank you..."

"Nick...are you okay?" Springtrap asked causing Nick to look up, His once grey blue eyes looked Stormy that stated all light had been lost. "Me and Delilah had been talking and....-"

"I can't get hurt anymore...." Nick answered cutting through Springtrap's question.
.
.
.
Springtrap didn't know how to answer at all, but he knew there was this one game Nick can't play.

"My last few dates ended up being a disaster...my most recent one being my worst one yet, So why should I waste my time trying to find mister right...." Nick bitterly stated.

Springtrap couldn't help but bitterly agree with Nick, "You're right"

Nick: Huh?

Springtrap: However If you wait for perfect Nothing's gonna happen....

Nick's eyes widened at Springtrap's wisdom, "So I have a proposal...."

Nick: If it's another on of your guys night I'm not going to Bail you out again.

Springtrap playfully glared at him, "No, it's not that.".

"Give me....A week to be your perfect man and I'll prove you to not give up on love...." Springtrap smiles at Nick's face turning red.

"And what if I win this bet?" Nick's eyes narrowed.

Springtrap: I'll bake, cool, or get you anything you want!

Nick POV:
I thought for a moment, It didn't seem like a bad idea....Plus Springtrap is a great Cook and baker, "Ok, Deal"

Springtrap smiled seeing a familiar glint in Nick's eye, a small smile appeared on the Candy man's face.

Springtrap was gonna enjoy this

I'm back! I can't WAIT to show you what I'm gonna do to these too alot fluffy, drama and Angst! 🎉.

I'll see you soon this is another three part series.