storytime (mini chapter)

Nick and springtrap took turns telling bedtime stories to delilah, though nick liked to finish his stories but springtrap liked to leave them incomplete and let deliah finish and ask how did it end. Springtrap said it gave the kid some imagination, nick admitted to himself that it was a very clever idea. Sometimes nick would get curious about the endings springtrap had in his mind

********

One night after springtrap had finished a story about 2 knights in which one had been cursed and the other knight had to save him when springtrap ask deliah how it ended she said the knight had gotten a potion and cured him, springtrap couldn't help but smile at her answer. After springtrap left after saying goodnight nick had stopped him from going into the closet.

Nick:so..how did that story really end?

Springtrap looked at him before given him a smile he leaned in close and wrapped both hand around his waist and whispered " do you really wanna know what the knight did?" Nick nodded while blushing, springtrap then passionately kissed him making nick moan. Springtrap then pulled away leaving nick pink in the face, "there you have your answer" springtrap said while smiling.

Springtrap: good night nick

Springtrap then kissed Nick's forehead sweetly turning nick hot red before going into the closet. Nick went to bed with a warm smile on his face that night.

Alright well let me tell you somethings a short story or mini chapter is well like a mini series and just to be clear I Am NOT going to make anyone or SPRINGTRAP for that matter a YANDERE because his aready.....Crazy let's say crazy oh and I got this idea from another sick shipper named @Icey124  (chapter 5 ) and if you wanna read any lemons from her story go ahead goodnight everyone .