9th Chapter (Dream)

-I'm sorry...I can't.

-Gan!–Screamed Kamira as she ran after him.

Link tried to look in front of him but was lost in a haze of blurry water rushing down his eyes. In an attempt to follow them his legs began to shake and lose sturdiness. He fell on the ground as he felt his heart breaking into bits of dust. The two running shadows left his sight as he gave up to arise again.

...

-Link... –Said a caring voice. –Link, you need to wake up. –She insisted.

He sat up and sadl gazed at a moon lit forest. He turned to look at the one that woke him and saw a beautiful woman with long dark brown hair put into a braid. She had piercing blue eyes and a loving smile. Before he knew it, she took his hand in hers and calmly spoke.

-Link, my dear boy... What has made you shed so many tears?

The boy stayed silent and sighed at the ground.

-What is tournamenting you?

-I– He stopped as his throat tightened. –He-Didn't– He teared up– Want to believe... He-Didn't even... try...

The woman got closer and gave him a warm and welcoming embrace that he took without any hesitation. She somehow felt familiar but also distant and cold. He then pulled his face away from her and thanked her for her presence.

-These trees... The water... it's not the same. Where are we? –He asked quietly.

-Beyond the bonds of the lands...

-Sounds familiar...–He simply replied. –I would even say... this place feels safe... safe from my worries and my pain. I wish I could stay.

-You are wiser than I imagined. –She got up and held her hand for support. –It's time for you to continue tracing your own path.

Link got up on his two legs and held onto her whole arm as they walked off in the deep of the forest.

...

~~~
This is just a small update to blend with what is coming next. Prepare to drop a lot of the sad tone :) :D

You did read correctly, Link is human is this last scene!