19th Chapter [The End]

~~~

I still remember that morning. It was sweet and refreshing to be alone with him. I sometimes wish I could go back to see his beautiful smile. No matter what time it was, if there was bad weather or if it was sunny, night or day, he always knew how to make me happy! He is truly perfect.

-Gan?— I said.

-Yes, love?

-I love you.

-He he! Why so corny? —He got closer and gently pressed his lips against mine. —I love you too, Link!

-I wish I could stay here with you forever!—I layed on my back and gazed at the ceiling. —Do you?

He suddenly burst into laughter next to me. I looked at him as he teared up, yet smiling. I rolled in bed to face him as he giggled. I like to see him smile.

-Link, my love, was that a real question? We made love last night and you still have doubts?—He said with a big smile. -Let me show you then!

He then pinned me down on the mattress and started to shower me in kisses from head to shoulders. I laughed and cried as I tried to push him away in a pathetic way. I am very ticklish! "Ok, ok! Gan! I got it! You love me!" I said holding onto his neck with my own two hands. He stopped and we looked at each other's eyes for a moment. I can never get enough of the beauty of those two shining red eyes. By the time I blinked, both our mouths were together. I kissed him lightly but then stopped to sit up.

-We should probably head down to eat something.—I said.

-Yeah. And get dressed too! —He giggled as I rolled my eyes.

...

~~~

Link woke up and got up from a large tree stump. He rubbed his eyes, visibly tired. He looked around, not recognizing the trees, rocks nor the path. The sky was dark, but a puddle in the center reflected the moon. The kid he saw before was sitting on the top of a tall but standing stump. He was facing the other way, playing a tune that was familiar to him. Link got up and was surprisingly healed from head to toes. He walked towards the kid and sat on a rock. "Hey! Skull kid!" The little one looked down and stopped to flûte. "That song you played, it's very pretty!" He said. In response, the kid smiled and slid down from the stup.

-Thank you, Stanger!

-You can call me Link! And you're welcome. I truly mean it!

-I don't have a name, but you can give me one if you wish!—They said.

-Hmmm... How about Hion?

-Hion! Hion! Hion! Yes, I like Hion!—They happily repeated in a song as they jumped around.

~~~

He he! They're kind of funky... and I like it. They're like a sun beam in this world of darkness. Now that I have healed, I only need to find the others before coming back to the castle. I need to find a way to help gan! He has done so much for me, there HAS to be a way!

~~~

...

-Link! -Screamed each one in turn.

The group gathered in the forest to try and find Link, also known as Fisher. They needed to find him again.

-Hey, —She placed her hand on the youngest boy's shoulder.— don't you know the directions anymore? How did you know where to go last time?

-I didn't actually know where I was heading to. You might think it's stupid, but I saw a cat that looked like him and followed where I thought it whent.— He said, nervously laughing. — I would have told you that, but... well...