#4 Vow

Mika POV,

- I don't pay attention.

Looking the other person's surprised face, I happily continued:

- If I have to trade my freedom to be with you, I'm willing.

The corners of his ears suddenly turned slightly red.

- So Mika, do you want to be my wife?

- If you proposed, then I also have to answer.

After saying that, I gently touch my forehead to his, while my hand reach behind him to hold his neck:

- I am willing to become your wife, build a family with you and have children together with you to overcome difficultiess, vow to share both pain and happiness with you, may God Tsukuyomi bear witness for me.

A ray of light emitted between their foreheads, and he suddenly stepped back.

- Do you know what you just did?

It was a prayer witnessed by the gods. If the person making the vow doesn't really mean it, there won't be the same light as before.

- I know, so how do you want to repay me?

He gently touched my forehead again, his hand holding my hand:

- I am Ubuyashiki Kagaya, willing to marry Mika as my wife, build a family with her and have children, vow to protect her and overcome difficulties together, vow to share love and suffering with her, please Lord witness.

The light from before appeared again. He noticed that my cheeks were slightly pink.

- So what do you want to do next?

- Wherever you want to take me, I will go.

- So hurry up and I'll carry you.

- I can go by myself.

- Then listen to you.

I am not in a hurry to lead him away, but sat down at his eye level.

- Kagaya, I will show you how to regulate the energy in your body. Even though it cannot cure your illness, it will help you get a little healthier.

With his agree, I begin to give instructions, he could only obediently follow.

He learn quite quickly, and soon mastered the method. I couldn't help but exclaim:

- Why are there such differences between people? It took me almost an entire night to grasp the basics, but you only needed half an hour.

His ears turned a little red, after all, this is the first time someone complimented him.

Because his studying always relates a duty and his responsibility with Ubuyashiki Family.

While deep in thought, he is surprised when I placed a wreath on his head.

It's a wisteria flower.

In front of the two people is a wisteria tree that is more than a few thousand years old.

The canopy is very wide, covering a large area by wisteria flowers.

Mika POV END.

___

Kagaya POV,

But the strange thing is that when I was at the foot of the mountain, I cannot see the tree, not even a hint of the purple color of the flowers.

- This flower suits you very well, especially your eyes. Mika said. "I really want to see it every day"

- Really? - My eyes were slightly narrowed.