#6 The 1st day.

Not long after, 

The ceremony quickly ended, after that it isa celebration party. 

The number of participants was not many, only Kagaya's parents, certain close relatives and pillars.

Currently, I have changed into a purple iro-uchikake outfit embroidered with a pair of flying cranes.

- You are beautiful today. - he asked

- You too, are taller than me. - I teased him.

- It's time for you to change your name, little lady Ubuyashiki.

- Yes, I hope my husband will take care of me in the future.

__________

The party almost ended before the afternoon.

Then I follow his family back to Ubuyashiki residence.

Outside the palace, there is a protective barrier that can avoid the eyes and ears of the demon.

The inner campus is decorated very elaborately and intricately. 

If you look closely, you will realize that the arrangement of trees, ponds and rocks is the formation of the barrier outside.

You should also think of a way to strengthen this barrier.

I am led by the kakushi to her room to rest, while Kagaya has a talk with his father so he would return later.

__________

In his bedroom, it should now be called our bedroom.

I also took a shower, changed my kimono into a yukata, and prepared hot water for my husband.

After handling everything, I immediately began to look at the notebooks that Lady Ubuyashiki had just sent over. 

Fortunately, Old Lady had taught me how to do bookkeeping before, so these things weren't too difficult.

* Clack

Noticed the sound of the door, I turned around.

- Welcome back.

- Haven't you gone on vacation yet?

- Oh, I'll wait for you to come back.

I went to help him take off his clothes.

- Thank you.

I point to the corner of my lips, and he understood and kissed me gently .

- Hurry up and take a shower, it will be cold at night.

- Um. - He also left to take a shower.

I cleaned up the pile of papers and the small table to spread out the double mattress. 

Suddenly, I become nervous and the heart beat fast.

"That's right, tonight is the wedding night, he and I have to get married. I'm sure the clan members will urge you to have children soon. But he's only 8 years old, so even if I wanted to, I wouldn't dare."

While I was deep in thought, the door opened again.

When Kagaya entered the room, he saw his newlywed wife sitting blushing on our sleeping mattress. He could partly guess what his wife's thinking. 

He go to sit down next to her.

- Mika, what are you thinking?

- I think.... nothing! - Luckily I have time to regain my composure.

If not, I would have said everything I was thinking.

- Did your father call you for something?

- Father, he said he was about to be unable to hold on any longer, so he wanted me to start taking charge of all the affairs in the Demon Slayers from tomorrow.