#1 Mika.

Mika is a girl who doesn't know who she is, has no memory of her past. But fortunately she was given the ability to see the past of everyone but her.

Wandering around, seeing the past of all kinds of people, good and bad, pitiful and unfortunate, has made her gradually lose the innocence she deserves as a five-year-old child.

Her vast life stopped when she came to the small shrine of the god Tsukuyomi, along with the old woman guarding the temple, depending on each other to live.

Mika POV,

I was taught everything by the old woman, from writing, to healing to even work, to exercise my special ability. Shows me how to use my powers to help those around her, and also teaches me the Moon dance that has been passed down through the generations.

- Old lady, why did you teach me the Moon dance, no...

- The goddess allowed me to teach you, so Mika must practice hard!

- Yes. - I said

After only a few months of practice, I was imbued with every move that even an old woman when she was young could not perform. Gradually, I also helped the old woman do the work of a Miko such as presiding over large and small ceremonies during the year.

Every month on the full moon day, I have to perform the Moon dance from sunset to when the moon is high to thank the protection of the god Tsukuyomi. It is the biggest ceremony on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month, at that time the moon is the roundest of the year, people of the naughty villages will all go to the temple to pray.

Three years passed,

The old woman's health was also getting weaker and weaker, and I had to shoulder her works.

- Mika, my time is running out, tonight I will teach you the last lesson of the Moon dance.

- Old lady, please, you shouldn't say that?

- Mika, pay attention, I can only show you one last time! Let's challenge it.

I began to pay attention to her performing the Moon dance, and after a while I also realized that the difference between me and her was the breath.

I finally stepped down to begin to follow her to continued the ceremony.

Enjoying when the moon was high, I did not back down but focused on performing the ritual. It was only when the warm rays of the dawn came that I was startled to discover that a night had passed.

Turning to look at the porch, I saw the sleeping old woman banging on the post with smiling lips.

Mu sakaki branch fell, and I rushed to the old woman.

- Old lady, wake up, it's morning!

The answer to my question was silence, I knew that the old woman was really gone.

After the old woman's funeral ended, when I compacted her room, I discovered the old woman's envelope.

"Dear Mika,

By the time you read this letter, this old lady will probably be gone. I hope you don't grieve over my passing, because it's just a natural cycle life,  old age, sickness and death.

Do you remember the stories I used to tell every night, about demons. They are not mere fantasies but existential realities. After I leave, you will definitely find the surrounding villages, you must remember to be wary of you. They can only be destroyed when you cut off their heads with the Moon dance.

Your special ability is a gift from God, so you use it inexplicably and don't let yourself be drowned by that power.

Finally, we advise you not to try to find your past, because it will appear when people really need it.

Love."

- Yes, I will remember!

After a week of struggling with the existing workload, my life is back to normal. Every day, after the temple was demolished, I would go to the village to heal, in the afternoon I would go to pick medicine, and in the evening, I would continue to practice the Moon dance.

Suddenly, one day, I heard that some villagers were missing. By that time I had known that the creatures she had told had appeared. That night she went to the house of the missing people.

When the moon was obscured by dark clouds, I realized that a creature named a demon had appeared.

They are approaching the house in the hidden corner of the village. After determining the target, she immediately began to act:

- Dance of the Moon: 3rd song: Nguyet Tram.

In just a second, their heads fell without realizing that his body was growing and dissipating.

- Hurry up and get new life.

After that day, my schedule included patrolling in the evening. In the following years, the number of demons appearing in the area was also less, causing the villages to develop economically.

Thanks to that, the temple she was managing became famous in the area, but those who were preparing to go away on business often came here to pray for peace for the upcoming journey. In return for them, I made fragrant sachets from wisteria flowers to help them chase away the swarms along the way.

__________

three years passed,

Currently, I am also ten years old, cleaning the temple in the morning, going to the mountain to collect medicine, then going down to the village for medical examination in the afternoon, and at night, patrolling around as well as sending off the demons that are destined for the opposite.

Time passed peacefully, until one day I felt the number of crows around the house getting more.

Suddenly, a man wearing a Tengu mask, wearing a blue Haori with water motifs and carrying a katana sword on his waist came to the gate.

She immediately stopped the compacting work to move to in front of him.

- Hello sir, I'm Mika the temple manager. Can I help you please?

The opposite person was only quiet to watch my backwards, I also noticed the other's questioning gaze.

Suddenly he attacked me, but I instinctively used the broom in my hand to block the blow.

I realized that he  only wanted to test my own strength, not to have malicious opinions. After a few moves, I immediately retracted my hand, but the sword stopped in front of me.

- You have completed the mission, so you should leave, I do not launch.

To be continued,