#7 From trevious life

The box was made from oak wood, nearly three meters long, and seemed to have been stored for quite a long time.

Opening the box, inside is a long sword, next to it is a letter and a notebook with 5 words written on the cover: Dance of the Moon, Left.

I was surprised when I saw the title of the book.

Before, I had heard that this dance had other parts, but I didn't think it was kept in the Ubuyashiki mansion.

- It was asked by the Moon Pillar of the Warring States period to be sent to the future wife of the Ubuyashiki family named Mika before giving up her position as a pillar and leaving. .... Cough....cough....

- And for the past 300 years..., only you, named Mika, was married and became Ubuyashiki Lady, so that sword belongs to you.

- Yes.

- I hope you join and quickly become Hashira of the Demon Slayers. The main fish are gradually leaving because of their age, but there is no one in the young generation capable of taking on that position.

- This... I'm afraid I can't decide on my own, I want to discuss it with Kagaya first.

- Okay, you.

- Yes.

After I left, there were only two people left in the room.

- Miyuki, thank you for being with me. It will be very difficult for you in the next time.

The lady who had been sitting quietly next to him, her face suddenly softened a bit:

- Don't say like that again, you will get better soon.

- I hope that after I'm gone, you can do what you want, lady. - eyes closed and fainted.

She still sat there, looked after him.

__________

After putting the sword box back in my room, I went to Kagaya's office.

Standing outside door, I can hear the sound of paper being written and his voice giving orders. 

I thought I would met him about later.

As for me, I went back to my room to finish what I had just assigned me this morning.

___

Two hours later,

- It's finally done. - I gently clapped my hands twice.

A person with a completely black face and his face covered appeared right at the door.

- Please help me send these reports to Lady.

- Yes, young lady.

After that kakushi left, I went to the kitchen to cook lunch for him.

I will definitely raise him into a handsome, chubby, white boy.

__________

After lunch, 

I pulled him out for a walk to relieve himself, after all he had been working continuously for four hours.

After some rounds, I helped him sit down on the porch.

- Go take a nap quickly, so you can have more energy to  afternoon works.

I  laid his head on her body and gently coaxed him to sleep.

__________

About a moment later, 

He also woke up, 

I was still sitting there waiting for him, even covering him with haori.

- Are you awake?

He also slightly sat up.

- Thank you, Mika.

He took the haori and put it back on for her. 

Looking at my confusion, he asked:

- What's wrong?

- Our father wants me to join the Demon Slayers and quickly become Hashira, while those positions have no replacements yet.

- I want to hear your decision.

- I really want to participate, especially during this generation transition period, where new human resources take a lot of time to replace. If you join, it will help me reduce a lot of pressure. But I'm afraid I won't be able to fulfill my wife's responsibilities. I don't know how to do it?

- Should you just do what you think is best?

-  You allow me to join?

- If you pass the Final Selection. But promise me, don't let your life be in danger.

- Yes, I see. - I turned back and kissed his cheek.

- I won't let you work hard for too long. You have to come back soon to give birth to our children

- Yes. - my ear turned slightly red when he suddenly grabbed it, startling me but I had no intention of resisting.

- Five years.

- Hmm?

- Give me five years, I will definitely stabilize the situation and won't let you suffer.

- Yes. - I smiled softly and closed my eyes, when he gently kissed the corner of my eyelashes.

After that, he had to return to his room to continue working. She also returned to her room to study the book she received in the morning and the strange letter in it.

At first she opened the letter to look at it, but there was no writing inside.

"Strange!"

__________

Responding to the recovery letter, she unconsciously saw the past through the letter. These words began to be written by a woman.

A pair of calloused hotel hands with many deep continuous scars.

"Dear my next life

If I read this letter, I will certainly pay the price for the crimes I committed more than 1,000 years ago. Then cover Ubuyashiki again to complete the final debt.

I leave this message to remind myself of the following error:

The first is the Moon Dance, you must master Left and Right to combine the two. If not correct.

Second, it is about the ability to see our own and the robot's past, which is both a gift and a punishment for the kami to let us experience the suffering of others. Therefore, when practicing Dharma, you must also act to cultivate your character. Don't try to find your past, always guide the future, protect those who are slow to love.

Finally, what I want to mention is Emperor Kibutsuji Muzan, the pearl that was the source of my mistake and left behind thousands of years ago. Thousands of years later, thanks to a small project of me and Nhat Tru, a pristine base was formed.

I had no way to turn back so I resigned from Hashira as well as returned the sword I received on my first day in the Demon Legion. Another of my swords was given as a gift by my idol Tsukuyomi. I will definitely return to that place, protect the surrounding villages and fulfill my responsibilities as a Miko that I once contracted with.

I have saved this letter for later to reflect on the myth that when facing the Demon Lord, one must exercise restraint and not hesitate to avoid making same mistake.

Writer,
Moon Pillar, Mika."

Just after reading the last sentence, the letter in my hand burned, turning into ash and flying into the air. 

I was quite surprised when the Moon Pillar during the time the country was at war turned out to be my other life.

Get rid of complicated thoughts to focus on in-depth research.

The swords have a complicated appearance but it's still easy to understand. 

Not long time ago, I started going to practice in the field.

To be continue,