chapter 6

Kabir's POV

I came out of my room for breakfast and settled down on the dining table. Everyone was engaged in conversion, when mama spoke "Kabir, we've to go to Iqra's house on Sunday as all of you have an off. Are you okay with it?"
I nodded in response and her picture flashed in my mind. She's damn beautiful, how would she be in nature. I kept thinking and the bid bye to everyone and left for office.

Iqra's POV

I was helping mama in the kitchen when she stated "bacha, Kabir's family will come on Sunday"
"Mama isn't it like super early" I said.
"Iqra, this day had to come and now it has arrived, be happy" she said.
"Api, novels likhna choro gi tabhi apni is delusional Dunia se bahir ao gi" izza entered the house while saying.
(Api, stop writing novels and come out of your delusional world.)
"Izzu mind your own business beta"
mama scolded her.
She just huffed as a response and went in her room. Izza and Imad are just like my children to me as I am 2 years older than Izza and 5 years older than Imad. She is in B.S Mathematics and Imad is doing Mechanical engineering.

Inayah's POV

I was working on some designs when a girl came and told me that the CEO Kabir Husnain is calling me. So I hurriedly went to his cabin. I knocked on the door and than a voice came saying come in. I went in and then he signaled me to sit. I sat and then he asked me "Ms Inayah, how is your internship going?"
"It's good sir" I replied confidently.
"So, why did you wanted to do an internship here, when you could've done it easily in your father's company" He inquired.
"Actually sir, I really wanted to get to know my goods and bads and by doing an internship in my own company I would never be able to do that." I said.
"I like the confidence Ms Ahmed."
"Thank you sir! But how did you knew that my dad his own company"
I asked.
"It wasn't difficult after seeing your father name in your resume" he told me.
"I'll take my leave sir" I said.
"Take this file with you and give it to Mr Arhaan in his cabin."
I nodded and went out. Okay why I am a turning red, I'll just go give him the file and return, right. Inayah let's go you're confident. I went towards his cabin and knocked he replied with a come in and I went in. He looked at me with shocked face.
"Was waiting for someone else Mr Husnain?" I asked playfully.
He blushed, omg the Arhaan Husnain blushed because of me.
He got up from his seat and said
"You really are something Inayah, you're making me go crazy." He said by taking slow steps towards me.
"Now I will not be able to concentrate on work because of you" he exclaimed and put his hands on the wall, caging me in b/w. Omg Inayah relax, don't blush don't blush, but no my cheeks turned the darkest shade of red and suddenly I said "why do you also occupy my mind" shitt, what did you did Inayah. His neck and ears turned red when I remembered why I came in his cabin and said
"Umm Kabir sir sent this file for you." Ok Inayah you ruined the moment. He removed his hands, took the file and I reached the door and said "Now please do work and stop thinking about me"
Then I left, and omg what got into me that I made Arhaan blush and he was looking damn good in his formals man.

 He removed his hands, took the file and I reached the door and said "Now please do work and stop thinking about me" Then I left, and omg what got into me that I made Arhaan blush and he was looking damn good in his formals man

Arhaan POV

I was working on a file when I heard a knock on the door and said come in without glancing at the door. I looked up and saw Inayah looking extremely beautiful.

I was shocked after seeing her in my cabin and then she said "Was waiting for someone else Mr Husnain?" My face started turning red and then I got up from my seat and said"You are really some thing Inayah, you're making me go crazy" Well I made he...

My face started turning red and then I got up from my seat and said
"You are really some thing Inayah, you're making me go crazy"
Well I made her blush too, I guess tit for tat, but on a serious note it came genuinely from my heart.
I reached in front of her put my both hands beside her caging her in b/w and said "Now I'll not be able to concentrate on work because of you" and her whole face became a tomato and I smirked.
"Why do you always occupy my mind?" She asked and made a pout looking extremely cute. Did she just admitted her feelings, I was just thinking when she said "umm Kabir sir sent this file for you" and ruined the perfect moment.
I removed my hands and took the file and she went towards the door and said "Now please do work and stop thinking about me" and left.
Okay I am seriously in love with her, wait am I. Yes you are Arhaan her smile, her pout, her face, her voice and every single thing of hers attracts you. You are in love Mr Arhaan Husnain Ali.

That's it for this chapter...