chapter 7

"Iqra bacha jao ready ho jao, woh log kisi bhi waqt ate ho ge" Iqra's mother said.
(Iqra bacha get ready, they might be coming anytime)
"Ok mama" she replied.

Iqra's POV

I am so bad at selecting clothes, uhhh this is frustrating. I was super confused but then I got an idea. I called Arooba my best friend, to suggest me what to wear.

On call:
Arooba: kar lia yad.
Iqra: Aru, Meri bat sun, mene tumhe Kabir ka btaya tha na, wo apni family sath a rha ha.
Arooba: Han wo tera hone wala shohar.
Iqra: oyee abhi confirm nhi ha, Chalo back to the point mein kya pahnu?
Arooba: umm ek Kam kar Jo tujhe mene teri 22nd birthday pe dia tha wo pehan lo.
Iqra: ok thanks.
Arooba: okay phir bye, or ha I need details.
Iqra: acha behan, byee
Call ended

I started getting ready and after half an hour I was ready and looking ravishing in the maroon shalwar kameez.

I was wearing my earring, when I heard the bell and went in the balcony to check.
I saw a 2 cars park in our garage and two elder women and men came out of one car. I guess they were the parents and Uncle and Aunt of Kabir.
2 girls and 2 boys came out of the second car, and lastly my Kabir came out of the driving seat. Wait my Kabir, from when was he yours Iqra.

Kabir's POV

I was getting ready for going to Iqra's house. Okay I am pretty nervous as I have never been in this situation and this is very new to me. I was deciding what to wear when mama came and said
"Kabir don't you dare wear those formals of yours, wear a shalwar kameez" she scolded.
I hummed in response and found myself a white shalwar kameez and got ready.

I went down to see a zoo. Yeah a zoo because this was clearly not a home as mama and chachi were scolding Aisha and Hania for not getting ready on time. Baba was telling the servents to put the gifts and sweets in the car. Chachu was on a call and Arhaan and Aryaan were fighting as Aryaan had wore the t shirt of Arhaan. In conclusion, the house was a proper mess.
Every body stopped what they were doing and looked at me with shock. Umm am I looking that odd? Mama came towards me and kissed my forehead. Chachi also patted my cheek. Arhaan and Aryaan were clearly eye rapping me as they were staring at me continuesly.
"Bhaiyaa is that you or a duplicate as I've never seen you in anything except your formals since my birth" Aisha taunted.
"I can't believe my eyes that the great Kabir Husnain Ali is wearing ethnic" Aryaan exclaimed.
"No, he is not bhai, he's a duplicate" Hania said.
"Uff guys, bhabhi ka asar ha" Arhaan stated.
(Uff guys it's bhabhi's effect)
I started blushing and before anyone could see it he went out.
"Inko zyada hi jaldi nhi" Hania said.
(Isn't the to impatient)
"Beta, Meri bat paki hone de, ye to phir bhi Nazar ate hain mene to nazar hi nhi ana" Arhaan chuckled.
(Beta let my alliance get fixed, I will just disappear)
"Stop bickering and let's go" Chachu said and everyone went out.
Every one settled in the cars and moved towards my Iqra's house. Wait when did she became yours, uhh just focus on the road Kabir.