chapter 10

Arhaan's POV

I was driving as fast as I could and tears had started forming in my eyes and I was fuming with anger. I will not let the person alive who did this with my Inayah. As I was driving I saw Inayah moving, I stopped the car and turned towards her.
"Please leave me, help help" she murmured.
"Nayah, please wake up, don't do this to me." I pledged
"Arhaan it's paining alot, ahhh my head" she startled.
"He-he will, Arhaan please tell him to go naa" she cried.
"Nayah we're going to the hospital, okay please open your eyes for me. I wouldn't let anything happen to you"
I said.
She hummed in response and her forehead creased with pain.I slammed my hand on the steering wheel and it started bleeding, but my heart was paining alot more than this.
We reached the hospital and I slammed the door behind me and came to Inayah's side and picked her up and ran inside the hospital.
"Doctor, doctor please anyone come she's bleeding immensely" I screamed.
The nurse came and took her inside the OT.
I sat on the chairs Infront of the OT and put my head in my hands and started thinking what had happened.
I called Bhai to tell him about the situation.
On the call

Arhaan: Hello bhaii!
Kabir: Arhaan where the hell are you! And what am I hearing that you're carrying Inayah and she was unconscious.
Arhaan: Bhai I'll tell you everything firstly just call her family and tell them that she's hit her head on the table and got unconscious.
Kabir: Is that what really happened?
Arhaan: Bhaiyaa trust me, I'll tell you what happened afterwards and yeah I am in The City Hospital.
Kabir: okay I trust you.

Call ended

Inayah please be well, I really need you or I also won't survive. As I was thinking I saw a doctor coming out of the OT.
"Are you with the patient?"she asked.
"Yes" I replied.
"She's lost alot of blood, so we need A+ blood as soon as possible" she demanded.
"I've the same blood group, I will donate it" I said.
"What's her name and who are you to her" she questioned.
"She's Inayah Ahmed and I am Arhaan Husnain, her friend" I answered.
"We need a family member's signature" she said.
"They are on their way" I told her.
"Do you know someone has tried to molest her" she inquired.
"It was guessable after seeing her condition, but please don't tell this to her family" I pledged.
"If you say so, come up for the donation" she said.
"Well it can be made a police case" she said.
"I know and I'll handle it" I replied.
"Okay come for the donation" she said and I hummed in response.
I gave the blood and came back on the seat when I saw 2 men coming towards me who I guess were her brother and father.
"Are you Arhaan?" her brother inquired.
"Yes, I am Arhaan, Kabir Husnain's brother" I exclaimed.
"What happened to Inu" her father asked being concerned.
"Uncle she's in the OT and the doctors said she's stable. She needed blood and I donated it. So you don't need to be worried she'll be fine" I explained.
"But how did she hit her head" Wasif Bhai questioned.
"Actually I also don't know as I saw her laying by the table when I saw her" I told.
They sat on the chairs and prayed for her and after half hour her father went home and I said,
"Wasif Bhai, hope I can call you that?" I exclaimed.
"Yeah of course" he replied.
"Actually a family member needs to sign the papers of the hospital so you need to go to the counter." I said.
He got up and said "you should go Arhaan, it's getting late"
"No I am good, I will not be able to go before seeing her" I replied.
"Thank you Arhaan" he said.
"No problem" I declared.
He went away and then the nurse came out and said.
"The patient is awake, and we've shifted her to the room. You may meet her and she'll be discharged a day after tomorrow"
I hurriedly entered the room and looked at her with tears in her eyes.
"Inayah you fine?" I asked while sitting beside her.
"Arhaan I am scared, he'll come again." She stuttered.
"Nayah, listen I will not let anything happen to you and listen to me carefully your brother is also here and I've not told him about this and told the doctors also not to. So, we both will handle this and let's not tense him" I caressed her cheek.
She nodded and said,
"Promise me you'll take an action against him"
"If you didn't even told me to, I still would have make sure that he regrets his birth just because he made you cry" I reassured her.
She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Now you don't have to come to office for at least a week and in this duration I'll settle everything down"
I said.
"Okay and thank you Arhaan, I am so lucky to have you"
After saying this she hugged me tightly and I was stunned by her stunt.
After a few minutes I went out and then Wasif Bhai went in.

Author's POV

Wasif came in the room and said "Inu beta what have you done to yourself"
"Bhai I am completely fine and just hit the table in the office and you know na i am super clumsy" she elaborated.

On the other hand, "shit Arhaan you're such a dumb person, you didn't even told her the excuse that you made, now what will you do" he said.
He over heard the conversation of the siblings and sigh in relief as she had also said the same excuse.
"Ms Inayah, we're super compatible and now I can't wait and I will just ask you out in a few days but before that I have to deal with that human being who hurted my Inayah" he thought.

That's it for this chapter...