Chapter 3

As soon as I entered the double doors of the headquarters, My phone rang and I growled into the mouth piece, already on edge.

"I have your precious." as soon as the words left his mouth I was already racing towards my car. My fists clenched and jaw set, my eyes promising death and fury. I hung up. No one dared to meet my eye as power and pure rage rolled off of me as I took powerful strides.

I almost ripped open the door of Lamborghini as I got in and raced towards his location. My men immediately followed me in eight cars. He was playing with the devil. I rolled my shoulders and sped up. Breaking every red light.

As soon as I got out, I raced inside the building. Knocking whoever dared to come at me with one strike of my hand. Others got out of my way but my men were quick to capture them. I threw the door open with one punch and it landed feet apart with a loud thud. He squinted as splinters flew into his eyes. Before he could form a word, my bullet from my silencored gun, pierced through his forehead, tearing his skull from the insides and stuck on the wall behind him. His body landed back a few steps from the force of the fire as he dropped dead in milliseconds. I emptied my gun on him. Shooting him at every joint. My nostrils flared with rage. He was lucky I was in a hurry to see my rose. My men took care of the others, shooting them before they could raise their gun at me.

I hurried towards the basement and threw the door open. I relaxed my features to not to scare her. I froze at the sight. She was helping other girls and freeing them from the ropes around them as she was still bound. All of them were freed and only one remained as my kind Rose frantically cut the rope of the girl with the broken piece of glass with difficulty as her own hands were still bound. I was in a trance and my eyes were glued to her. I saw movement from the corner of my eye and without looking, shot dead the man who tried to approach me.

She jumped at the sound and her deep brown eyes shot towards the man who just dropped dead on the ground with a thud. She froze at the spot as her eyes widened and she stared at the blood. The glass piece fell from her hands and the other girl quickly freed herself from the remaining rope. I quickly snapped out of my daze when a shriek fell from my rose's lips. A tear fell from her eyes. I quickly hid the gun and covered the sight from her eyes. Not knowing she had a fear of violence. I cursed myself silently.

She was still looking in that direction. Her body shook slightly and her breathing quickened. She was having a panic attack. I took slow steps towards her with my arms raised and empty and watched as she gasped for air. She shook her head to clear the daze as she looked down. She staggered a little and her knees buckled. I took one strong stride and hoisted her up in my arms bridal style, before her body could hit the ground. She stared into my eyes for a moment, her gaze soft and comforting as her chest heaved up and down with harsh breaths. The next second, she fell limp in my arms as her eyes closed completely. I raced towards my car, clutching her to my chest. My men hurried and opened the door and I got in the drivers seat. Gently settling her in my arms as her head laid on my chest. I closed the door without making any noise and raced towards the mansion. I drove expertly as I clutched her soft body against my hard one. Looking for any sign of discomfort on her face.

As soon as I reached the mansion, I got out with her in my arms, my eyes glued to her face. And hurried towards my bedroom. Doctors were already waiting in lines at my one call. I gently laid her down in the middle of my bed and doctors hurried to check her up. All of them females. They Immediately got to work as I watched my rose from the foot of the bed.

"she..." my eyes snapped to the doctor as she made a sound near my sleeping beauty. She gulped and quickly went out the door taking all of the others along her.

I looked at my rose one last time as she slept soundly and made way out.

"I apologize boss." She quickly apologized meekly not daring to look up. I kept my eyes glued to my rose as I watched her from the slightly opened door. Not caring to even glance their way. "she had a panic attack and her body shut down as her mind put her at ease and she went to sleep. Her mind and body are trying to cope with the shock and it's after effects. She's alright, just sleeping. She will wake up in the morning." She spoke in a low voice. I slightly tilted my head over my shoulder and she nodded. Dismissing herself along with all the other doctors.

I slowly made way and picked up the chair with one hand and slowly placed it near the bed without making a sound. And sat watching her sleep. Her chest heaved up and down in steady breaths.

I noticed her clothes were slightly damp and i shot up from the chair. She hadn't changed after being in the rain. I quickly placed the back of my two fingers on her forehead. Covering all of her forehead as I checked her temperature. I breathed when I felt it was normal. I grabbed a tie from the rows of clothing in the walk in wardrobe. And tied it around my eyes. I gently sat on the side of the bed facing my rose. And slowly opened the front buttons on her frock. I gently and carefully slid it off from her shoulders and arms, without moving her one bit. I threw the damp cloth away and quickly took off my shirt. It would keep her warm. I carefully slid it on her and closed the buttons. Her bra and panties were dry as I had checked putting my finger on the side of them. I covered her with the comforter and tucked her in. Putting her small soft hands on top of her snatched waist.

I untied the tie from my eyes and placed it on the side of the bed. Near the pillow. I got up and changed into another shirt and sat on the chair as I watched her still sleeping peacefully. I took in every feature of her as if I was starved for years. I trailed my eyes from her deep brown lush locks to her doe eyes and long lashes, towards her cute button nose and her pink rosy cheeks to her soft, pink, plump lips. I took every inch of her body down to her feet. It was already etched to my brain from the first time I saw her at the Café. And now luckily, I got the chance to see her from closer and hold her. She was so soft and fragile. I watched her sleep with my arms resting flat on the handles of the chair. My body relaxed as i sat upright.