Chapter 8

"Do you want to come to the headquarters? I need your opinion in the meeting." I asked her as I gently ran my hands through her hair.

"why not?" she grinned at me making my whole face light up. I peppered her face with kisses and she giggled.

We were having breakfast the next morning when I asked her.

We finished our breakfast and she changed Into a black and pink floral dress. And I changed into my usual attire.

"I'm matching with you!" she swirled around as she came down from the stairs towards me. My breath caught in my throat as I watched the ethereal beauty before my eyes. I blinked.

"you are! you look stunning! It will be hard to keep my hands to myself. And you look beautiful in every dress." I whispered breathlessly as I looked at my beautiful rose. I stared at her completely stunned.

"thank you!" she made a motion of bowing in courtesy like princesses and I laughed who heartedly. My body shook. She grinned up at me. I ran towards her and hoisted her up in the air, grabbing her by her waist. She yelped as I swirled her around holding her above me as I stared up into her eyes laughing. She broke out in a fit of giggles and laughed uncontrollably. My whole heart warmed up at the sound and I kissed her on her soft lips. Wrapping her legs around my waist as I held her in my arms.

"you are my queen." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

"thank you my king!" she grinned at me as she peppered my face with kisses. I chuckled whole heartedly.

"I love your laugh! It's the most beautiful sound" She giggled and kissed my nose. I smiled at her as I made way towards my car.

She jumped down and kissed my cheek raising on her tip toes. I leaned down and she kissed my other cheek. I smiled warmly at her.

We made way towards the Lamborghini and I opened the door for her. She giggled and thanked me and I wrapped the seat belt around her. Making sure she was safe. I got into the drivers seat and drove towards the headquarters. I got out as soon as I reached there and helped her out as I gave her my hand and she quickly grabbed it.

I had ordered my men to keep out of sight as I knew she wasn't comfortable around men. They guarded from afar as they were trained. I also kept the participants of the meeting minimal. It was a meeting with one of our allies. He needed a strategy on how to tackle the other gang who was constantly terrorizing his men.

I guided her placing my hand on the small of my back. Everyone greeted and she nodded at them in acknowledgement. She observed everything keenly and whispered to me. I leaned down.

"I'm so proud of you". She smiled at me.

My heart melted at the gesture.

"it's yours. Everything belongs to you my love." I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck. Her eyes widened in shock and she frowned at me. Stopping in her tracks. I halted in my steps immediately and cupped her cheeks with my both hands.

"sorry baby! I have already put everything under your name from the day I met you. " I whispered softly looking into her eyes.

"I don't want anything. I only want you." She pouted at me.

"and I'm all yours my love. Heart, body and soul. I only belong to you". I placed soft kisses on her cute pout. And kissed her forehead. She immediately relaxed and sighed. And slowly smiled up at me and nodded. I relaxed instantly and peppered her face with kisses. She giggled. And we made way towards the meeting room. Everyone stood up and greeted me as well as her and I made way towards the head of the chair. I sat down and settled her on my lap. I nodded at them and everyone sat down. The meeting began.