Chapter 7

I woke up as the delicious scent of pancakes wafted into my nostrils. I quickly took a shower and changed into my usual outfit. I made way towards her listening to the soft humming coming from the kitchen. I halted at the entrance. There she stood freshly showered and wearing only my shirt. I gulped and captured the beautiful sight in my brain. I slowly made way Inside and leaned on the counter with my arms crossed. watching her with a smile on my face. She chuckled.

"good morning! Would you just stand and stare?" she whispered softly without looking back. My eyes widened and I slowly made way towards her. I wrapped my arms around her waist from. Standing behind her.

"good morning love! You are just so breath taking!" I whispered putting my head gently on her soft shoulder as I watched her flip the pancake expertly. She chuckled and kissed my cheek. I sighed in content. She ran her hand though my slightly damp hair and gently pulled my face closer to her. Nuzzling my face into her neck. I deeply inhaled her scent and placed a feather like kiss there. She giggled. It's the most beautiful sound! She leaned back more into me. I hugged her tightly.

I caressed her hand and softly held it along with the spatula in her hand and flipped the pancake together. She chuckled at my actions. And I grinned down at her.

I set the table and dished out the pancakes, egg muffins, poached eggs, and fruits. I hoisted her in my arms and settled down on the chair making her giggle. I made two plated and chuckled as she immediately dug in. I rubbed gently circles on her back as I ate my own breakfast. Feeding her small bites from my plate. Complimenting her again and again making her chuckle. My heart warmed as I gazed down at her.

We finished our breakfast and now she laid in my lap as she continued her sketching. I ran my fingers through her hair and watched my rose In content. She sighed and adjusted in my lap. Getting closer to me. I leaned towards her and wrapped her in my arms.

Suddenly she froze.

"what's wrong my rose?" I was immediately on alert as I asked her frantically. Running my hand through her hair softly.

"somethings poking me." She frowned confusedly. My eyes widened and as I moved to adjust my hard on. A barely audible soft moan left her lips as it rubbed her soft naked flower. I froze at the spot. She was sitting right on top of it. I held in my own groan of pleasure.

"do you want me to set you down on the sofa. So you'll be more comfortable there." I asked her softly cupping her chin. She shook her head. Still frowning.

"what's that?" she whispered. She slowly looked down and lifted the hem of her shirt. I gulped as I kept my eyes on her face. She looked at me confusedly.

"do you want me to look my rose?" I softly asked her. Caressing her cheek. She nodded and looked down. I followed her gaze and she flower was wet with her precious sweet juices. They flowed out and seeped into my pants.

"these are your precious juices my love." I whispered softly. Holding in my groan of pleasure at the beautiful sight.

"I have read human anatomy. Just never experienced anything like It. It's uncomfortable." She frowned at me. I gently kissed her forehead and her expressions relaxed.

"make it better please!" she whispered softly looking deep into my eyes. And I desperately tried to comfort her and ease her discomfort. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"can I touch your precious flower?" I whispered as I cupped her cheek softly and stared deep into her eyes. Asking for her permission. She nodded and shifted uncomfortably. I kissed her forehead.

She watched me as I slowly caressed her soft thighs and pulled her closer to me. I traveled my hand slowly towards her flower and watched as she watched every moment of my hand. I gently cupped her flower and rubbed it with my palm. My breath hitched as I felt her against my hand. I pulled away and a whine left her lips. I eased her kissing on her forehead and all over her face. I gently entered her folds and rubbed them together. Her breath quickened slightly. As she watched my hand. I looked down and slowly entered her precious soft, wet whole. Her soft flower immediately clenched around me. And I almost came.