12. multitasking abilities

It had been a month since Taehyung and Jungkook had officially started dating, and their love had only grown stronger with time.

On this special evening, Jungkook had a surprise date planned for his omega, and he couldn't wait to see Taehyung's reaction.

He arrived at Taehyung's doorstep, dressed sharply in a well-fitted suit, a bouquet of Taehyung's favorite flowers in hand. Taehyung opened the door to find his handsome alpha standing there, a warm smile on his face.

"Happy one-month anniversary, baby," Jungkook said, offering the bouquet to his mate.

Taehyung blushed and accepted the flowers with a smile. "Thank you, kookie. You didn't have to do all this."

They lean in for a short kiss which soon turned into a make-out session. "can't get enough of you"

"ahhmm-- stop you smudged my lip balm" the omega pouts adorably.

"stop being so tempting baby, or I will devour you right here" the alpha kisses his pout as he teases.

"shut up!" his cheeks tint rosy.

"

god, you look so gorgeous," Jungkook compliments.

Taehyung couldn't resist a playful quip. "You too are looking a bit too handsome tonight, don't you think?"

Jungkook chuckled. "Can't help it, Taetae. I have to match your magnificence. Now shall we go?"

Their jesting continued as they made their way to the cinema for their first stop of the evening. As they settled into their seats, the bickering didn't stop.

Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes at Jungkook. "Really, Jungkook. A romantic movie? That's so not you."

Jungkook grinned "I thought it would be appropriate for our one-month anniversary, baby."

Taehyung egged on Jungkook. "Are you sure we should watch this movie? It looks too sappy."

Jungkook leaned closer, a sly smirk on his face. "What's wrong, baby? Afraid you'll cry?"

Taehyung huffed in mock offense. "I'll have you know that I'm not a crybaby."

"you are my baby though" he says pecking his lips.

After the 1st half of the movie, the omega dabbed at his eyes with a tissue as tears welled up during a particularly emotional scene. His voice quivered as he whispered, "This part is so touching, kookie."

Jungkook couldn't help but tease his omega gently, leaning closer and whispering, "Aw, my little omega, are you crying again?"

Taehyung pouted but defended himself, "It's just a really emotional scene, okay? Don't make fun of me."

Jungkook smirked and continued to tease, "You know, Tae, you're even cuter when you cry. Should I bring a tissue box to every movie from now on?"

Taehyung playfully swatted at Jungkook's arm, trying to hide his blush. "You're so mean, kookie. I can't help it if I get emotional."

Jungkook couldn't contain his amusement as he whispered, "I love you, softie. Emotions and all."

Taehyung's heart melted at the sincerity in Jungkook's voice. He leaned in, their lips almost touching, and whispered back, "I love you too, you big flirt."

"