first time

CW
!!This chapter contains kinda explicit smut ( unprotected analseggs), so if you don't like don't read!!!

The next few days had gone without any more problems between the two. They sometimes sneaked away and kissed until they lips were swollen and they could barely feel them.

But also they haven't quite talked about what they are now. Well definitely they weren't just friends anymore. But were they boyfriends? It was something between these two options. Both, Cooper and oliver were to scared to make the first move, so they both preceded to sneak around, make out and not being brave enough to ask that one question.

One random night, about a week ago since they kinda confessed to each other, Katie starts to sense the tension between them. But doesn't say anything because she doesn't to put her son in an uncomfortable situation, but still she watches them very closely. Even if they are gay and they can't get each other pregnant, there is still a no sex rule in this household. And when she sees a dark hickey on olivers collarbone, which he failed to hide, she has to talk to him.

So when they all sit down for diner, she looks intensely at oliver. Oliver clearly uncomfortable by the stare of his mother asks :
"What's wrong with you? Stop looking at me like that."
She just ignores his impolite tone and speaks.
"Is that a hickey? Who gave it to you? Do you have any girls sneaking around here?" Oliver nearly chocked on his food and cooper's cheeks were flushed in a dark red, well that was all the prove she needed, but also she had to give them the talk.
"No sex in my house. I don't care with whom, you understand me?"
Oliver looks her in the eyes, a little ashamed of the situation. "You could have talked to me alone, but yes i understand you. But I don't have sex, so nothing to worry about. I promise"
Katie wasn't quite sure if she believed him, but for now it was a good answer, until Greg stated that she overreacted, and that 2 out of their 3 kids were old enough to have sex. Surely she knew that, but still she was afraid of her babies growing up. Even though there was a babygirl on her way in the Otto family, she still didn't wanna let go her other babies.

Later that night, she catches oliver and sits down with him.
"Honey, is there something you may want to tell me and keep in mind I'll always find out anyway."
"What do you wanna hear? Who gave me the hickey? I can not tell you, because I don't know what is between this person and me."
"Oh baby, I didn't know that. Well what do you want to have with this person?"
Oliver doesn't respond immediately, giving him time to think, but deep down already knowing what he wants. "I want to be with them, like actually date them, you know. I am crazy about him." Oliver stops aprupltly when he realizes he said "he", well that wasn't how he wanted to come out. Katie saw the anxious expression on her son's face, and she simply hugged him as tight as possible.
"Don't worry my darling, i always knew that you weren't straight. And also I think maybe you should talk to cooper." 
Oliver stiffens for a brief moment. " What did you say?"
" I am not as oblivious as you are. Everyone sees how you always looked at each other, just you two never saw it. Cooper wanted to be yours since day one." 
Oliver is still kinda shocked by this, but now he knows what he has to do.
"I'll have to leave now, see you later!"
"get your man!!" Katie shouts after him.

Rushing down the stairs to the basement, hoping to see cooper there, but to his disappointment he wasn't. Oliver just wanted to turn around and run up again, looking for Cooper, when he feels hands on his waist pressing him against the wall, before he also feels soft lips on his. As much as oliver is enjoying this, he needs to break the kiss soon so he can make Cooper official his. 
"Stop for a moment, there is something I want to tell y-"
"I am crazy about you too."
"Wait did you hear everything?"
" Well i wasn't spying or anything and I just heard you talk about the person who gave you the hickey and i wanted to know what you say about me, when I am not there you know?"