admit it

!! This chapter is going to contain smut (bj), so if u don't like don't read. Enjoy;)!!

So the next thing oliver knows is Cooper dragging him by the arm down to their room.

Now there were these boys kissing, in the dark, like two drowning man gasping for air. All the frustration build up in their chests, because they finally this was real. And not just stolen, drunk kisses.

Oliver just buried one of his hands in cooper's silky strawberryblonde hair and the other hand he has on his thigh, stroking upwards.
Cooper breaks the kiss, to slide onto Oliver's lap, capturing his lips as soon as possible again.

Oliver melts at the touch of cooper.
Everything in his mind is just, Cooper-cooper-coooperrr-cooooopppppeerr-coooo-

As he feels soft lips on his neck again, he forgets to think completely. And after Cooper started to slightly grinding down on his crotch, it's over for oliver and his dignity.  He slightly moans at cooper's touch.

He always knew he wasn't tottaly straight, but also not gay? Maybe he was bisexual or pan? But as much as he tried to think of this right now.  He couldn't with his best friend on his lap, kissing him like there is no tomorow. But also I couldn't care about it less at the moment.  He was with cooper and that was all that mattered.

"Stop, please just for a moment" Oliver blurted out without thinking how this might sound. Cooper gets of him. And sits on the other edge of the bed.
" is everything okay? If there is anything going to far for you, just tell me. And if you want to stop, we totally can ... go upstairs and watch a movie with Taylor."
"Everything fine, but do not bring my sister into this, or do you wanna turn me off?"
"Ohhh, so you're turned on?" Cooper said smiling.
" Oh shut up, idiot."
"So if you are turned on and everything is fine, why did you stop me then."

" I just want to know what that is between us. I am done with feeling like we don't feel the same, so I am just going to be not scared at all and just tell you, i am madly in love with you. I guees I always have been, but i was too afraid to face it myself nor to tell anyone, you know. But that is what i feel."

Just as oliver was about to say even more, Cooper crashes his lips on his again.
"I am in love with you. Ever since I first saw you. And I feel like I am never going to get over you."
"Well I hope you'll not." Oliver says

Cooper smiled at that statement, hungry and with a lot of dirty thoughts Cooper kissed oliver again, slowly grinding against his already hard clothed cock. A small whimmper escaped Oliver's lips as cooper starts to kiss his neck. Slightly he rises his head to give his friend better access.
He was craving it so badly, to feel every single inch of cooper's skin against his own. So he starts to unbotting Coopers shirt , quickly pulling it off. Hands now traveling over his bare back, going down, until his hands land on cooper's ass, squeezing it tightly. God, that's where his hands have always belonged to. As he slowly slips under the waistband of cooper's pants, now grooping cooper's ass over his boxershorts, a quiet moan came from cooper's side.

"FucK, dude. It's hard to keep it together when you do this."
"I'd say I am sorry, but that'd be a lie."
Cooper chuckled at oliver before kissing him on the lips again. But this time there was a kind of tenderness and softness in his touch against the others lips.
" can I suck your cock?" Oliver suddenly asks.
"What?" Cooper asks, smiling way to wide to act as if he hadn't heard what was just said, he just wanted to hear It again.
"Can I blow you? "
"Well I- ahm wow, sure you can suck me off, if that's what you want."
"Yes you idiot obviously I want this, or else I wouldn't have asked, right?"
"Right. So then you can tottally do so."

"Great." Oliver said, before flipping them again. Him on top, letting his hand slide down cooper's chest, until he reached his pants. Quickly unzipping and pulling them down. Cooper shuddered at the sudden eagerness of oliver. Sloppy kisses are now trailed down, cooper's flat chest, when his lips reach his boxers, he tugs them down a little to reveal cooper's cock.

Oliver licked his lips on last time, before firstly taking cooper's dick in his hands, slowing pumping up and down, while looking cooper, who started to look down to oliver, directly into his eyes. Small moans, that grew a little louder everytime, oliver picked up the pace a bit, filled the room.
"Fuck oliver." Cooper sighed, throwing his head back into Oliver's pillows. Oliver coudn't wait any longer, wanting, no indeed needing to taste Cooper. So he slowly takes in cooper's head, slowly, licking while still pumping with one of his hands.
"Holy crap. Faster." Cooper moaned already close to the edge.
As oliver tries to take his whole entire length inside of his mouth, Cooper grips his hair while holding him place, while slowly pushing into his mouth. When he hears oliver gagging a bit, he stops his movements rapidly. Oliver is quite disappointed by this, he really enjoyed being face-fucked.
"Fuck sorry, is that even okay? I also just can try to lay still and let you do your thing."
With a loud plop oliver removes himself off of cooper's dick looking up to him.
"Yes it is okay. Please go on."
Cooper smiles and watched oliver go back to his dick, taking him in his mouth waiting for him to move his hips. As cooper get what oliver is waiting for, he takes his hair again and thrusts into him slowly and carefully.

His relief comes closer and closer, his movements become messier and faster.
Oliver's nails dig into coopers thighs while Cooper is thrusting up into him.
"I- I a-am gonna come."

He Let's go of Oliver's hair, incase he wants to pull away, but instead he just hollows his cheeks and as cooper comes into his mouth, he tries to shallow it best as possible.

"Fuck that was amazing.  When I come down from my high a bit, I will return the favor."
Oliver just smiled at cooper, kissing the panting man underneath him.
"No need for that. I am happy knowing you had an great orgasm, that's all that matters."
Kissing him again and again and again.
"No. I want you to come too, down my throat. I need to taste you."
Oliver's already painfully hard dick, just becomes a lot more hard. And he feels like if he doesn't do something against it, he might explode.

~~~~~
Btw I am planning 1-2 more chapters
So stay tuned!!
& thank u for all the reads💓