i long for you so bad

The next day was beautiful. All of Katie's and Greg's friends came by, which admittedly weren't many, and celebrated Maddison birth. It was quite small party, but everyone had their fun and Katie was so grateful for oliver organizing the whole thing.

At some point when the party was almost over, Maddison started to cry, so oliver took her to another room and sang her a lullaby to calm her down. As cooper saw this, his heart swol, he just fell in love with oliver otto all over again. But also there was this pain in his chest.
Well the ottos were poor and barely could afford 4 children, but they had enough love for many more. Cooper was an only child, who's parents barely cared enough to see him once a month.
He loved the ottos, but sometimes he wishes he wouldn't need them in order to feel like he had a family. He wishes his family was like the ottos.

Later that night, Cooper lays in his bed staring at the ceiling, still feeling quite depressed about this situation.
And oliver who is an amazing boyfriend senses, Cooper being uncomfortable.

"What's wrong, my love?"
Cooper smiles widely at the nickname, before answering that he'd be fine and there is nothing wrong. But oliver won't let it go. So cooper gives in and tells him about what he has been thinking about today.
" i love your family so much, that I wish it was mine."
"But it is yours as well. Maybe not by blood, which is good because we couldn't date then, but by heart. Family isn't blood, family are the people who make you feel loved."
Cooper smiles at him, leaning in for a long hug. As they break the hug and look at each other again.

"It's kinda odd how you never had caring parents and still you are the most caring person I have ever met. You are like a sunshine always walking through life smiling."

Cooper looks at him with sad, watery eyes.
"Well, it's not true. I just don't want to make myself vulnerable. People wouldn't like me anymore if I'd show all my emotions," he pauses a second before starting to talk again. "You wouldn't like me anymore. And I don't think i could live with that."

" What are you talking about. Cooper, I'd always like you. You are everything to me, really I love and adore every version of you. I know you were never allowed to show real emotions, but with me and with my entire family, you don't have to change who you are."

Tears shimmering in cooper's eyes but his lips curl into a little sly smile, before pressing his lips on Olivers, like the nights before.

"I love you oliver otto. I long you so bad
That My eardrum howl in agnoy
When I hear you name"

Oliver smiles at him so hard, that it physically hurts him, kissing him again, again and again.

They have kissed before and everytime was breathtaking and amazing, but this time, it all just felt so very different. So much more loving. It felt like a promise they made for each other.

You are save with me.

-the end-

~~~~~

This was the last chapter of this story and I wanna thank everyone for reading, commenting etc. this
Thank u so much

Already working on some new stuff and also trying to finish the other cooliver fanfic I have already posted.

-Love, Kei <3