He writes you a letter

After a couple months has passed by, Erdrick told you that he was going to be gone for a while. He never told you why.. until now. It's been 2 months since he left, you have been receiving letters from him. Saying that he had to some important duty's at a kingdom far away, to find a legendary sword that was passed down from generation to generation.

You missed Erdrick.. a lot. You missed his late night calls, his cuddles and his voice. Why can't he come back home to be with you and only you?

You were calling your best friend Selena and your other friend, Este. On facetime together, they saw you making cookies for the 5th anniversary of you and Selena of the friendship you two had together.

"Damn these cookies are gonna so good!" Este said while getting her guitar from the other side.

"You said it!" Selena responds.

"Y/N makes the best cookies!" Your best friend added.

You chuckled, "Aw thanks you two! I love making cookies for my friends and especially for me and Selena's 5 year anniversary of our friendship!" You explained.

Although something was missing.. it was Erdrick.

He had a good bond with your friends, Selena told you that he was much better boyfriend that your ex. Este also said to you that he was really amazing and a good guy to you, funny thing that he started playing the guitar because Este teached the hero and he played it for you.. and only for you..

The oven beeps, signaling that the cookies were done. You put the oven mittens on as you open the stove, taking out the tray of cookies. "Shit they're hot!" You exclaimed.

"Be careful or you may burn yourself, Y/N!" Selena added.

You put the tray of cookies down on the table taking off the oven mits and putting them aside, you smiled at the cookies you made.

"They're ready!!" You called out, seeing the happy faces on your friend's faces.

"YEAH!!" Este yelled in excitement.

Selena and Este got their own cookies, making sure they look like they were there with you. "Cheers!" You said holding the cookie as you cheered on the camera.

You and your friends ate the cookies, surprisingly it was really good. The warm chocolate melted on your tongue, the crumbs warm and soft. You enjoyed it, you and your friends were having an amazing time together until you heard something slip under your door.

"Y/N? Is everything alright?" Este said.

You look back "Yeah I'm alright, something just slipped under my door." You replied, getting up and walking towards the door. You picked up the letter, it had a red heart on it. You know it was from Erdrick.

You take a look at it, how thoughtful he is knowing he misses you and cares about you

You take a look at it, how thoughtful he is knowing he misses you and cares about you. You love him..

You walk back to the table as you sat down, "What you got there Y/N?" Selena asked you.

"It's a letter.. I think it's from Erdrick" you explained as you smiled.

"OPEN IT!!" Este yelled shaking her camera.

"Bro! Stop shaking your camera Este! It sounds like you are having a hurricane over there!" Selena teased, now laughing.

"Shut the fuck up Selena!" The brown hair girl replies back jokingly.

You giggled at their humor, you began to open the letter slowly. Your friends watching you and to see your reaction, you took out the letter from the envelope and began to read what your boyfriend has sent to you.

"Read it out loud Y/N!" Selena asked.

"Okay, okay! I will!" You chuckled as you began to read the letter out loud.

__________________________________

Dear Y/N, It's been a couple months since I have last left Aliahan. I haven't had my phone to contact you because that's what the king told me and.. I can't use my phone to message you or call you. So I'm writing this instead, I miss you very much my love and I know you miss me. I wish I could come back home to see you, to see your beautiful face and your pink lips so I can kiss them all day. I miss you a whole lot Y/N, but don't be sad because I will be right here by your side until the end of time. I will keep writing letters to you until I come back home, I love you so much my love. And tell your friends Selena and Este I said hi! I will for sure when I come back home.. I will hug you and never let you go. Stay safe my love and I love you so so much! <3

Love, Erdrick .

__________________________________

"AWW!!" Selena and Este yelled through, almost making your ears bleed.

You didn't say anything though, it was the first time you have gotten letters from him after you didn't have any from your family members. Besides your friends, you blushed from his poetic words and beautiful handwriting and sweet words. You loved him so much.

"I love him so much.. he's so sweet!" You said happily with a smile on your face.

"But I miss him a lot.. I just wish I could see him again!" You added now putting your head down on the table, shedding a few tears.

"Hey.. it's okay Y/N! I'm sure Erdrick will come back and see you! I know he misses you a lot too" Selena adds, her voice soft and smooth.

You look up now smiling at your best friend, Este gave you a smile as well. Knowing she cares about you too, you wipe away your tears.

"Thank you, bestie" You respond, your voice and tone much more happier than before.

"Yeah! I know he misses you too Y/N! So it's gonna be alright, you can deliver a letter to him like how he did for you!" Este responds with a smile.

You chuckle "Yeah that's true and thank you Este, I appreciate it!" You add.

You and your friends enjoyed the rest of the afternoon on call together, talking about college life and the drama they told and laughed about. You missed Erdrick still but you know that he is going to come back home to you.

And only you..