Staying home from your daily jog

You woke up, stretching from your long slumber. You decided to take a jog today, sure it's most likely 42 degrees outside but you just had to get it over with. You hopped out of your bed, hoping Erdrick wouldn't wake up by anytime soon. You got your clothes and running shoes and headed towards the bathroom, opening the door and heading inside. You put your clothes on and put your hair up in a high ponytail, you smiled as you stepped out of the bathroom. Now heading towards the kitchen, getting the water bottle and getting your keys on top of the hanger.

Before you left your apartment, you felt something that was missing. You sighed to yourself as you made your way to your room again, walking up to the door and opening it slowly. Seeing the hero asleep still, how is he still not awake? You walked quietly, as you saw him up close. You lifted a piece of his hair, soft and smooth. And kissed him on the forehead, "I love you Erdrick, I'll be back!" You whispered. Then you smiled at him and started to walk towards the door again.

Erdrick heard your footsteps and woke up, he rubbed his eyes as he saw your silhouette.

"Y/N..?"

You turned around once you heard your boyfriend's voice, seeing his tired eyes. You knew it was too early for him to be awake.

"Erdrick!"

You raned up to him now crouching down to the hero's level, "I'm gonna be going out for a jog for a little while, okay?" You told him.

The hero sit up from his bed to take a look at you, you were all dressed up and ready to go.

"But isn't it cold outside Y/N? You have been jogging everyday! You should stay in today!" The hero asked.

You chuckled, you have been jogging everyday and taking those protein bars. But you felt like you needed a break today, so you didn't mind staying in today.

"Well alright, I'll stay in today!" You added.

The hero smiles, his eyes sparkled once he heard that you were going to stay home today.

"Awesome!"

You giggled, "mind if I cuddle with you Erdrick?" You asked.

The hero nods, "Of course, Y/N!"

"Okay! Let me just change back into my pajamas then we'll cuddle!" You add, now going to your closet and getting a set of pajamas and walking towards the dorm to leave and to change in the bathroom.

It was a couple of minutes to change but it wasn't that long, you walked out of the bathroom and ran over to your room. Opening the door and walking in while closing the door behind you, Erdrick scooting over so you can have room. You jumped inside the bed, getting under the covers. It was really warm, especially on a November chilly morning that is. You layed down and facing forward towards Erdrick, who was looking at you.

"You look beautiful Y/N!" The hero says.

You smile as you take off the hair-tie and let your hair loose, "Aww! Thank you Erdrick! I appreciate it, your so sweet. My hero" you reply back to him.

The hero blushed from the nickname, he always knew that you would call him that. But it felt comforting to him.

"No problem, my love!" Erdrick adds.

You two scoot closer, you cupping Erdrick's face with your soft hands.

"You're so.. handsome.." You say with a small chuckle.

"And you are so perfect, my love" Erdrick responds back.

He leans in and kisses you, pressing your lips onto his. Your eyes widen from the sudden kiss, then you kiss him back in return. Your lips on his, the kiss lasted for 12 seconds. You parted your lips away from his, "that felt.. amazing.. can I have another kiss?" You questioned. Erdrick nods, "Always, sweetheart! I'll give you a lot of kisses!" The hero adds, now leaning in and kissing you. His lips pressing on yours, you kiss Erdrick back in return. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you continue to kiss him after a couple of seconds.

The kiss lasted around 10 seconds, it was a small kiss but you didn't mind at all, you parted ways from the kiss. Catching your breath, you were breathless from that last kiss. "Erdrick.." You said breathless, "Y/N.." The hero replies. You chuckle as you scooted close to your boyfriend, your head on his chest. Erdrick wrapped his arms around your back, securing you. "Wow.. I never knew we kissed for that long!" You continued. Erdrick giggled as he stroked your hair with his fingers, feeling how smooth your hair is. "Yeah.. it felt.. nice and I liked it!" Erdrick replies back.

You two laughed from the thought, you felt sleepy again. You yawned as you closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep. Erdrick kisses on top of your head, smiling at you. "Get some rest Y/N, we can sleep in today. Don't worry about getting up early, we can sleep in long as you want to. My love" Erdrick whispers, You smile at him. You were so lucky to have someone like Erdrick and you never slepted in so, this is a treat.

"Thank you Erdrick, I appreciate your kind words.. I love you!" You reply back, your voice soft and sweet.

"Of course Y/N, I love you too!" The hero adds.

You began to drift off to sleep, Erdrick saw you fell asleep. He thought it was adorable when you fell asleep on his arms, but he didn't mind at all. You thought that you were going to have your usual morning jog.. but instead. You spent your morning with your boyfriend and it made you happy.

And You love spending every moment with Erdrick and that's all that matters to you.